I'm Here For You

Luke let his jaw drop as he watched Jasper and Ashton kiss. Jasper smiled into the kiss, and Luke heard Ashton laugh. He had to admit, he happy for Ashton and Jasper.
*****
Ashton resumed sitting at their table, and began responding Luke's "hellos" he was still slightly uncomfortable around him, which was understandable.

Luke didn't push anything, although he thought a lot about it. It had been over a month, but too long for Luke. He worried about Ashton, and there wasn't a day, where the suicide notes escaped him.

He wanted to know if there were any more, because he was so scared for Ashton. All the same, he was happy, even if he felt protective and didn't want Ashton in a relationship.

Luke screamed into his pillow, frustrated at everything. He texted Sierra inviting her for ice cream, before he headed to the shop himself, wanting some distraction and escape from his mind.

He arrived before Sierra, freezing when he saw the honey haired boy waiting in line. Luke walked up behind him, saying a quick hello, to which Ashton smiled back.

"H-hello, Luke"

"Hi, what's up"

"Uhm n-nothing...I'm sorry"

"What for?"

"T-the s-stutter"

"Don't be. It makes you individual, and I hate seeing you self conscious. I didn't mean if Ashton, I was a dick"

Ashton but his lip, and smiled, before turning to the cashier. Luke watched him order, listening to his stutter and found himself smiling. Maybe it wasn't as annoying as he thought.

Luke ordered for himself and Sierra, before sitting in a booth a few away from Ashton, waiting for Sierra.

She arrived moments later, her eyes red and puffy, out her face was lit with excitement.

"Sierra? What's wrong?"

"Luke, I'm so happy, but also sorry"

"What?"

"We're moving to America. I knew last year, because my dad applied for a job, so I applied to university there and I got early acceptance! We're leaving in a week because I'm finishing high school there, and I didn't know how to tell you. I don't wanna leave you, but I know you'll be ok. We've barely been dating, and yea"

"I'm so happy for you"

Luke side into sierras side of the booth and wrapped his arms around her, pressing a kiss to her forehead. She hugged back, and he was happy that she was. Perhaps a bit upset, but it was ok. He'd be ok.

A series of sneezes caused the pair to look up and glance at Ashton, who was sneezing, and his siblings who were cackling at him. Luke smiled as he snapped back at them, and Sierra sighed

"He's cute"

"Wow, ok, I'm right here"

"No, no, like just adorable. And he's so cute when he's al blushy and nervous around you. Could've sworn he liked you, but he's dating Jasper"

"Yea, I guess"

"Watch him though, Jasper used to be a dick, and I'm not 100% sure if he's changed"

"He's nice, we're friends from football. And anyways, Ashton is happy so"

"Yea"
*****
Luke looked up to Ashton's window, where he heard singing. The voice, it was beautiful. It wasn't pitchy, and perfectly hit whatever it was singing. Which happened to be a lyrically magical song, that Luke didn't recognize. He listened a moment longer, before taking a detour from Calums house to Ashton's.