Butt Naked

A/n: many sorries for many typos

Yesterday was absolute shit for me, and I just wanted to thank everyone on here who reads and comments, you always make my day and cheer me up ❤️
*****
"A-Ash, babe, we gotta stop. I don't have any lube or condoms"

"I don't care. Just need you lukey, please"

Ashton whined desperately as he lowered his hips to straddle Luke, rolling them against his bulge. He was feeling a little bold today, and it could've just been how horny he was, or could've been how much Luke had been teasing. It didn't matter though. It didn't matter that they had no lube or condom, it didn't matter because Ashton wanted Luke. He needed him. Luke grunted as Ashton continued to grind down on him, and made an impulse decision.

"F-fuck...l-lay back then, I'll try and be gentle"

"No, wanna ride you"

Luke moaned against Ashton's mouth, allowing  himself to be pushed back and Ashton to do as he pleased. Ashton's fingers hooked into Luke's boxers and he slid them down, mouth roughly working against Luke's. Luke was a mess underneath Ashton, and he hadn't even done anything. Ashton rubbed his tip a few times before he lowered himself, hissing at the pain.

They were still for a moment, heavy breaths filling the bunk.

Ashton groaned softly, fingers winding into Luke's hair as he dragged his tongue over his lower lip. Luke's hands found their place at Ashton's waist, gripping Ashton's waist as he bounced on Luke, eliciting moans from both of them. Ashton threw his head back and exposed his neck further, allowing Luke to trail sloppy kisses between his jaw and collarbone.

Ashton clenched around Luke as he came, triggering Luke's orgasm in the process. Luke continued to gently thrust up into Ashton, who whimpered softly at the slight overstimulation before he climbed off, pressing a chaste kiss against Luke's lips.

Luke smirked and pulled him back down, before he carefully climbed out of the bunk and headed towards the bathroom. Ashton watched him for a moment before he pulled the curtain across to cover himself, curling up on the bunk.

Luke seemed to be taking a little longer than usual, so Ashton found himself gently falling asleep, before his phone buzzed. Ashton squinted at the small screen, heart stopping when he saw what it was.

Pictures.

Pictures of Ashton, nude and in compromising positions. A cryptic text followed moments later, with specific instructions that brought Ashton closer to tears. The number was unrecognizable, but he knew who it belonged to.

There was only one person who had pictures of him like that, one person who'd forced him to take them, had forced him to strip and pose like a slut.

Jasper.

His name was bitter in Ashton's mouth and the tears began to spill. The truth was, he'd never wanted to take those pictures. But Jasper told him if he didn't then he would force himself on Ashton. Ashton hadn't wanted to lose his virginity then, so he did it. However, looking at the pictures, no one would believe him. They'd all think he'd done it willingly, which scared Ashton.

Luke's voice sounded close, so Ashton quickly shut off his phone and turned away, burying himself in the sheets. He pretended to be asleep as Luke wiped him clean, and pretended to be asleep when Luke's arms snaked around his waist.

Ashton always enjoyed the after sex cuddles, however this time, he lay silent, holding back tears as his head ran, thoughts clouding his mind.

Ashton was rendered helpless and had no choice...he had to meet Jasper.
*****
"Luke, where the fuck are you?!"