You're A Douche

A/n: dedicated to sugarcoatedpainn because I'm grateful for your constant support annnnd Empty Wallets is on

Lots of hugs to all of you who take the time to read this ❤️❤️
*****
"Calum, will you marry me?"

"No"

Michael's green eyes narrowed up at Luke and he threw the plastic ring at the blonde, before he huffed and fell onto the couch. Luke chuckled and picked up the cheap ring, before handing it back to Michael.

"Come on, try again"

"Then stop saying no!"

"Calum will if you propose like that. Now come on, try again"

Michael sighed and cleared his throat, forcing himself off the couch. He balanced on one knee and before the words were even out of his mouth Luke shook his head. Michael rolled his eyes and accepted defeat.

"This is bullshit...I can't do this, and Calum won't even say yes"

"Look, have you even thought about this? Why are you proposing now?"

"I-I kinda love him Luke, I don't wanna lose him. Not now, not ever..."

"Exactly. Proposing is a bit much right now, and especially since you're trying to do it in the least Michael way possible. Calum loves you too, for you. Maybe for now, just tell him you're scared to lose him. But I know you won't. Wait it out a bit.."

"I-I guess you're right...now go, order a pizza and I'm loading up FIFA"

Michael shooed Luke off to the kitchen, eyes falling to his lap. It probably was too soon, but that didn't help Michael's fear. He bounced his leg for a few moments before grabbing his phone, fingers swiftly scrolling through to find Calums name.

He shot a quick text asking Calum if he wanted to go to dinner, and Calum agreed almost immediately, sending a smiley selfie short after. Michael smiled and sent one back, the smile fixed on his face even after he turned his phone off.
*****
Calum filled his cheeks with air, and reached to spoon a bit of Michael's ice cream, the spoon clenched between his teeth as he finished licking it clean.

"Hey that's not too bad, wha-"

"I LOVE YOU CALUM AND IM SO SCARED OF LOSING YOU"

The spoon clattered onto the table, and Michael opened one eye, groaning and then shutting it again. He dropped his head onto the table, before he felt Calums fingers run through his hair.

"Hey, I love you too. I'm so scared of losing you as well, you know that? Don't worry about me, I'm not leaving you ever. You're stuck with me bitch"

Michael smiled, and he filled another spoonful of desert, which he brought to Calums mouth. Calum accepted the bite, before he pushed his own bowl into the middle.

They spent the next 15 minutes eating ice cream, with their fingers linked tightly under the table. When they finally finished, they were sitting in Michael's car deciding on their next location.

"Wanna get pizza?"

"Michael...we just finished desert, and before that had pizza for dinner"

"Your point?"

"Lets get a pizza"
*****
"That's two blowjobs you've given me, one I've given you, which means, I owe you another blowjob"

"Luke, why are you keeping track?!"

Ashton furrowed his brows and sat up, eyes squinted in confusion. Luke shrugged and continued to shuffle through his drawers, until he found a pair of sweatpants for Ashton. Ashton accepted them and rolled the waist, before pressing his question again.