Just friends

A/n: read with caution, some mature content. many sorries for many typos.
******
Luke felt Ashton begin to thrash around in his arms, so he pulled Ashton closer and pressed a small kiss into his curls, gently calming the sleeping boy. Perhaps it had been a nightmare, but something had bothered him, and Luke didn't know what. He felt Ashton stir before looking up at Luke, squinting and rubbing his eyes.

"H-hello"

"Hello ashton"

"You feeling ok?"

"S-sorta. Jasper wouldn't be happy about you and I, but we're just friends so it's ok"

"Yeah...also, thank you. Thank you for trusting me, and letting me be here for you"

"T-thank you for being here. Uhm, you...you're like home, you know? I hated not talking to you, b-but yea."

"Want some Doritos?"

"Why are you always eating Doritos"

"Cause I love them. They are delicious, and you eat them with me"

Luke booped Ashton's nose and slowly pulled his arm out from under Ashton. They climbed out of Ashton's bed, and Ashton peeked out the window, seeing the sky dim.

"It's late, Luke will you stay...f-for the night?"

"Yes, I'd love to, if it's ok with you?"

"Y-yea, Thanks Luke"

"Is Jasper treating you ok??"

"Let's go down for dinner"

Ashton lead Luke down the stairs, asking Anne if Luke could stay, to which she agreed. Ashton lit up, and Luke smiled at Anne, glad to spend a night with Ashton.

Dinner was laid out onto the table, and Lauren and Harry were already seated. Luke seated himself beside Ashton, frowning when Ashton groaned as his mum piled his plate. He cursed under his breath and Luke saw his eyes begin to water.

"Hey, Ashy?"

Luke placed a hand on Ashton's thigh and reassured him, causing Ashton to grimace, but nod and dig a fork into his meal. Ashton very slowly managed to eat a little less than half, and was already looking as if he would throw up any minute. Luke waited until Lauren, Anne and Harry all filtered into the kitchen, before he grabbed Ashton's hand and kissed it, gently rubbing it.

"Come on, you can do it. You can keep it down, I'm so proud of you for even eating all that"

"R-really?"

"Yes, you did it. And I'm so happy for you"

Ashton smiled and tucked his head into Luke's neck, before asking the latter if he wanted to go sleep. Luke nodded and followed Ashton upstairs.

Despite the fact he'd just woken up, Ashton was exhausted, and Luke wasn't going to deprive him.

Ashton dug through his drawer for a pair of shorts and a shirt, tossing them Luke's way. They were evidently a little small on Luke, but he didn't mind. Luke went to change, and when he returned, Ashton was curled up on the bed, eyes half lidded.

Luke smiled and picked up a pillow before tossing it onto the carpet to make himself comfy. Ashton motioned him up on the bed, so Luke joined him, Ashton curling into his chest. They talked quietly for a few minutes, before Ashton fell asleep in Luke's arms, Luke moments after with his head against Ashton's.
*****
Luke woke up with a start when Ashton was shifting in the bed, unintentionally rubbing his dick. Luke groaned and tried to shake it off, but when Ashton turned to face him and lifted his knees to wrap around Luke, he put pressure which meant Luke couldn't ignore the problem.