ten

Normally Louis and Harry would find somewhere to meet up at lunch. They would sneak away to Louis' car, or the backfield, or sometimes even drive all the way back to one of their houses for the lunch hour. However, today Louis was freaking out.

How could Jade possibly know that he liked Harry? And what was that about Harry having a boyfriend? He was Harry's boyfriend! What had those two been talking about at the front of the class? Sure, he had heard Jade say his name and he had noticed Harry's panicked expression but to be fair, Harry was pretty much always in a state of panic and obviously Jade noticed the two boys hanging out together, although they were hiding their relationship, it wasn't hard to notice Harry getting in and out of his car every day.

So after Jade whispered what she did to Louis, he immediately texted Harry.

Louis: what did you say to Jade

Harry: She noticed your hoodie

Louis looked at his boyfriend to see, that indeed he was wearing his hoodie. He hadn't noticed that before.

Harry: She asked if it was yours so I said it was my boyfriend's

Louis: she told me that

Louis: she also said she knows i have a crush on you

Louis turned to look at the boy again as Harry read the texts and immediately looked at Louis, fear evident in his features. In the way his eyebrows were furrowed together and his teeth were tugging on his bottom lip, almost drawing blood.

Louis: don't worry baby

Louis looked up and saw Harry's face soften slightly, a faint smile tugging at his lips. Harry's relief caused Louis to calm down considerably.

Louis: i'll talk to her at lunch

Louis: go to the library or something , i'll come find you after

Harry: Can I wait in your car?

Louis: sure h, wait outside the door and i'll hand you the keys as i'm leaving

Harry: thanks lou

"Jade?" Louis whispered to the girl sitting next to him. "Can we talk after?"

Jade thought for a moment before nodding her head.

-----

Louis and Jade were walking around the streets nearby the school. Louis had immediately lead Jade away from the school after handing Harry his keys, wanting to have this conversation as far away from any prying eyes as possible.

"What makes you think I have a crush on Harry?" Louis asked, curious. He thought he was doing really well at hiding his feelings for the boy.

"I know you guys are friends, I've seen you."

"Yeah, we're friends. But why do you think I like him?"

"Louis," Jade said, stopping her movement and turning to face the boy, "The way you look at him makes it so obvious."

Louis swallowed. "I don't look at him."

That made Jade laugh, "Bro, you are so obviously in love with him, anyone could see it."

"Everyone else knows?!?"

"Louis, why didn't you tell us?" Jade asked. Louis looked down. He was ashamed. He started walking again, back towards the school, so he wouldn't have to look at Jade.

"The guys will hate me if they know."

"If they know you're gay? Dude, half the fucking team is gay." Jade said, laughing.