• Chapter Eleven •

The man stood up, stepping out of the locker and pulled the blonde twins into a tight hug as they cried.

"Jace, Allison..." He breathed. "I can't believe it..." He held onto them and pulled back.

He noticed that Jace was quite uneasy as he stepped back. "Jace, you're hurt..." He frowned before looking at his children. "How did you both find me?"

"No, you're dead. Valentine killed you... Valentine is here..." Jace muttered before having his face cupped by his father.

"Jace, it's me." He tried calming down the distraught boy in front of him while Allison stood silently with tears flowing down her cheeks.

The man noticed that his children weren't alone and looked at the red head who stood to the side awkwardly. "I'm Michael Wayland, Jace and Allison's father." He introduced himself before looking back at his children. "I've been here for ten years. Valentine kept me here but he took off and left me."

"And Jocelyn Fairchild?" Clary asked with worry.

Michael glanced at her. "He took her with him. And you are?"

The red head's eyes became glossy. "Clary, her daughter." She replied. "Meliorn, the Seelie, told us that he was here with her."

Suddenly, Jace began falling to the side but was caught by Michael and Allison.

"He got infected by demon venom. Please tell me he's going to be alright..." The red head looked at the blonde male worriedly.

Jace shook his head. "We need to find your father, not mine..." He said gruffly.

"Allison, hand me his stele." Michael looked at his daughter who reached into her brother's back pocket, grabbing his stele.

She handed it over and Michael lifted his son's top, tracing over the Iratze rune which gave a very faint glow.

"The rune is weak." Michael announced.

"We gotta get him out of here." Allison said, holding her brother.

"But we closed the portal." Clary looked at her then to the older man.

"Valentine has a portal here. Let's go." Michael said while handing the stele back to Allison before letting Jace lean on him. He put the blonde boy's arm around his shoulder while Allison did the same before the four began walking.

"Stay with us, son." Michael glanced at the weakening Shadowhunter.

" Michael glanced at the weakening Shadowhunter

"All I know is, we gotta get you out of here." Alec said while he paced the office while Isabelle sat silently next to her twin as she stared at the floor. "Who do we know in Idris?"

"The only people who care is Mom and Dad but they're under suspicion." Aaliyah watched her brother pace up and down.

"What about Lydia?" The eldest sibling asked.