TWELVE

poorly edited
I'm basically ending these chapters with just "fuck"
also enjoy this shit chapter.
word count: 530

As Eijirou moved over from Bakugo's place, Bakugo crawls into the covers next to him. The only sounds being heard from the two of them were the shuffling of sheets from trying to get comfortable. "G-good night, Bakugo." Bakugo groaned in response, but this time it didn't sound intimidating enough. Bakugo's chest heaved from why he came to Eijirou's aid in the first place, the terror setting an ache is his guts and a long wake to come. Bakugo depised how collected he felt when being trapped in a circle of warmth from another person, but even then, he felt a tad bit more at peace. Eijirou turned his back against Bakugo, and Bakugo kept his hands and arms close to his own chest, restraining himself from accidentally touching Eijirou, anxious Eijirou'd be irritated with him, no matter how uncomfortable Bakugo was.

BAKUGO'S POINT OF VIEW

I really didn't think I'd be put into a situation like this. Oh, and it's definitely my fault. I shouldn't have letten him get to me, God, I'm so stunned. The little things around me started pissing me off. Whether it was the sound of those insects, or the sound of Kirishima breathing, either way, I felt irritated I couldn't sleep normally. Sleep normally, like everyone in the room could. Standing up and right, I could've refused the tears from falling, maybe even hold it a little longer. No. I was laying at Kirishima's side, his back turnt with me facing him. Immediately, I could hear the pitter patter of tears trickling on my pillow, merging through the pores of cloth. I didn't mean to, I was clueless. I'm so fucking sorry, you didn't deserve the things I did to you, you don't deserve this. I'm an asshole.

Only now my sobs sliced through the room's silence and I immediately hush up when I feel him moving. Kirishima shifts his body around gingerly, his hands close to his chest like mine were as we're only inches apart. His eyes right into mine, I couldn't move, just growling at the close contact. "You're sure you're alright?" He didn't sound sarcastic. "Y-yeah, why're you even asking again?" I scoff, making sure to quickly wipe away the tears on my face with his blanket. "Alright then, whatever you say." Kirishima sighed, turning away from me again.

I felt a clawing in my chest, satan itching his sizzling nails into my skin. The tension destroyed me, it always has. Whenever I'm around Kirishima there's always a fucking silence. No matter the topic there's always been a silence that crushed any moment. After a while of this, I couldn't take it anymore. Whether it was fear, or just a longing for someone to hold me from shattering, I didn't know what came over me. I tried opening my mouth to say his name, but I already began stuttering. I wasn't projecting any fucking words. "K-Kirishima?" I blurt, ashamed from how I sounded. At least I fucking said it.

Kirishima didn't turn around, and from this, I couldn't tell what he'd think of me. "Yeah?" He asks. I wanted to back out, but I couldn't think of any other way to calm myself, let alone anything else to say.

"Can-" "Can you hug me? P-please?" Fuck.