FOURTEEN

poorly written because I suck
Mina had to run errands so she isn't here.
word count: 2043

In broad daylight, the two boys were sweating up storms. Eijirou was so beat, Bakugo was way out of his league in combat. Everytime Eijirou thought he did something well, Bakugo's skills would just come out of nowhere like, 'Hi, bitch, you thought.' Bakugo stepped back a little from their 'friendly fight' and huffs out a rather loud exhale. Eijirou was still in his defensive stance, but when he gets into something he gets more and more competitive. "Tired already? Looks like I win then, Kat." Bakugo draws his arm in a line, bringing it across his forehead to wipe sweat off.

"Tch. You've never fought before huh?" Bakugo scoffs. It was a rhetorical question, but Eijirou shrugs. "Not much, no. I ain't the stubborn type, to tell you the truth." Bakugo comes forth, taking slow steps to a technically-out-of-breath Eijirou. "First of all" Bakugo pauses, sending a jab to Eijirou's stomach. Eijirou groans and crumble to the floor a little, allowing Bakugo to finish his warning, "never call me Kat."

Bakugo kneels down to Eijirou's level and Eijirou gives Bakugo a side eyed glare. "Second of all, don't get overconfident when you know who the winner is." Eijirou stands up now, taking a step back while he holds his stomach in his palms then chuckles devishly at Bakugo's attempt at trying to intimidate him.

"Prove that you're gonna win then" another pause to mess with Bakugo, "Kat."

Bakugo ducks and slides his body so he's able to land smoothly after he's kicked Eijirou's legs, causing Eijirou to fall over. Eijirou's ass was first to hit the hard soil, followed by his back and his arms holding himself up so he doesn't get hit in the head. "Harsh impact there, Ei, want me to help you up?" Bakugo taunts, a 'charming' and cheeky smirk on his face. Bakugo's hand is between the two of them and Eijirou sneers at him before swatting his hand away in one movement. "Do not call me Ei, crybaby."

Eijirou gets up while Bakugo shouts a, "crybaby? Oh you're in for it now" and blows another punch Eijirou's way. Once again, Eijirou wasn't concentrating hard enough and gets punched square in the face, stumbling back to hold his nose. "Fuck-" Eijirou mutters as he's met with crimson trickling from his nose. Eijirou felt like he was going to sneeze, but his body didn't let him. Eijirou was in a 'knee-bent-hand's-against-his-knees' posture as he tries sniffing up the blood wanting to fall. Bakugo mentally cursed himself, he wasn't actually supposed to hurt the ravennette. Nice going shit head. "Hey uh- Kirishima, you good?" He took steps up to the injured boy in front of him, coming a bit too close to try to get a good look at what he's done.

Eijirou takes his last sniff and doesn't answer to Bakugo's worry, instead Eijirou grabbed Bakugo's arms and ended up tackling him to the ground. Eijirou held Bakugo down and all Bakugo could think was, oh how the tables have turned. Usually Bakugo would fight back, but with Eijirou on top of him, holding him down, he couldn't help but watch the way Eijirou smiled. It wasn't defeated, it was proud.

"Looks like I gotcha" Eijirou smirks, making Bakugo wriggle Eijirou off of him. Eijirou flops down next to Bakugo and Bakugo begins to push himself up, staring at Eijirou's still-proud expression. "Yeah yeah whatever, shitty hair, I just let you have that win that's all."

"Really?" Eijirou raises an eyebrow, unconvinced. Bakugo groans as he pushes his body upright, staring down at the stunning boy beneath him. Bakugo takes Eijirou by his hands, something he'd never do with anyone else, and lifts the light boy to his feet. "Really" Bakugo replies, nonchalantly. Bakugo smirks as Eijirou rolls his eyes.

"Oh yeah, shit head" he pats Eijirou on the shoulder, confusing him, making Eijirou turn his head at Bakugo. "Red suits you."

A FEW DAYS AGO: SOME NIGHT AFTER KAMINARI AND SHINSOU FOUGHT