Chapter 1: Heartbreaks

AN: If you want to see the better version of this, go into the drop-down menu that'll show all of the chapters and click the chapter after "Rewrite (The stars)" where there's another "Chapter 1: Heartbreaks" 

The plot will still be kinda the same but a lot of things will be different. I recommend reading only the rewrite since this is kinda trashy. 

Percy's POV

I was having an awesome day. I finally gained permission from Athena to propose to Annabeth, but I am still thinking of the right time. I was skipping to the beach; the beach was as calm as my mood. Suddenly, I heard a scream. A boy about my age was running up the hill to Camp Half-Blood with an empousa chasing him.

Being the good person that I am, I ran over to help. Looking back at it, I should have just let him die. I took out my sword and with a swing, killed the monster. Then the boy crossed the border of Camp Half-Blood with me. Immediately, he was claimed by Poseidon, my father, which means this is my half-brother. He said his name is Tom Wilson.

You might think he is an okay guy, but then you will be wrong. The moment he was claimed, I went over to greet him. "Hi," I said. "I am Percy, your half-brother."

"Tom," he said. Then he tried to flirt with MY girlfriend Annabeth. Good thing, Annabeth just ignored him. I thought that was all he was going to do but I was wrong.

...

July 13, 2000

All month, campers started to move away from me. They gave me looks of hatred, anger, and fury. They would ignore me when I walked by and retort back harshly when I spoke. They even blamed me for things that I couldn't even dream of doing.

Katie said I flooded her garden. Which I didn't.

Thalia said that I broke her favorite bow. Which I didn't.

Conner and Travis said that I told Chiron their next prank. I didn't do that because they never told me where they plan their pranks.

Even my best friend Grover said that he saw me flirting with Juniper. I didn't because I am a loyal boyfriend and best friend.

...

July 25, 2000

The worst was Annabeth.

I was thinking today will be a good idea to propose but apparently, Annabeth had another idea. I went to the beach where I saw my half-brother Tom with a blonde girl who looks awfully a lot like Annabeth. I shook it off but then found out the girl was actually Annabeth, kissing my half-brother full on the lips.

"When are you dumping Jackson?" Tom asked, sneering at my last name.

"When I have the chance," Annabeth replied to him.

They kissed again. I had enough. I got out from my hiding spot, revealing myself to the kissing couple.

"YOU ARE CHEATING WITH ME WITH MY HALF BROTHER?! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LOYAL BOYFRIEND TO YOU," I took a deep breath and continued. "AND YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH HIM?" I asked in disbelief.

They looked shocked because I don't usually shout but I didn't care. I was so furious that I started a storm and a huge Earthquake after that. I ran all the way to Manhattan not caring how tired I was. When I got to my mom and Paul's apartment, I found them dead in the hands of a monster. I cried for hours. I was so exhausted, I just went to a random street and collapsed.

I woke up when I heard the sound of a chain and found that I had been captured by someone.

What an awful day. What I didn't know is years from now, it would be more awful than today.