Chapter 13: Plan and Strategies

Percy's POV

I awoke in the infirmary with Artemis next to me, holding my hand. 

"You're awake," Artemis shouted in delighted. 

"I didn't know you were that happy to see me," I teased her. She gave me a playful punch. 

"Did you guys find Ally?" I asked hopefully. 

"No," Via said sadly. Aubrey was sitting next to her, trying to reassure her mom. Her husband Brayden is on the other side of her. Bella was resting on her lap. 

My face crumples. I have gotten close to her after all the time she has spent with me, and now she is gone. Artemis, feeling my mood shift, squeeze my hand. 

"She is a cool Aunt," Clara added. She strolled in with Emma on her hip, fast asleep. Isla walked in as well, Beth on her hip. Nate walked in after them.

"I called Lily and Violet, they should be here any second," With that news, I become a little happier. 

Lily walked in first, with probably her husband. A girl and a boy both about fourteen walked in. A girl about eight was sleeping on her father's shoulder. 

She saw Artemis and Apollo, who was in the corner, not looking at anyone. "I'm Lilliana, call me Lily though. This is my husband, James"

"Hey I'm William, but call me Will," The boy began. He smirks at his twin. "This is my little sis Evelyn."

"Hey," Evelyn cried out. "I'm bigger than you."

"Am not."

"Yes I am, just ask mom." Will just crossed his arms.

"Are all your family like this?" Artemis mutters to me. 

"Yep," I mutter back.

"This is our daughter Ellie," James announced.

Both Will and Evelyn have sea-green eyes like their mom and blonde hair like their dad. Ellie has brown hair but when she opens her eyes, it is also green.

James put his daughter down as she is awake. "Emma, Beth!" She ran toward them and they have a group hug. Clara put her down as she woke up with all the introduction. Evelyn and Will are talking with Clara and Aubrey. Bella is standing there, waiting for her cousin.

"I am pretty sure I could help you find Ally," Lily started. "She is my sister and..."

Isla and Via rolled their eyes.

Via interrupted her. "I have a mind link with her. And you are not the only sister she has." Apollo's face lit up. Lily shrug. 

"Use it," I urged her. Isla and Lily nodded as well. Via closed her eyes. A few seconds later, she opens them. She shook her head. "Nothing." Apollo's face fell again. He must love my sister.

Violet came in a few minutes later. Two boys, one about eight and one about fourteen walked in with her. A girl about twelve walked in with her dad. The whole family has Sea-green eyes except for the dad.

"Hey, I'm Henry," The husband introduced himself.

"Violet," My youngest sister said, holding out her hand. Artemis shakes it.

"I'm Claire," The girl with brown hair said quickly before running to Bella. They are probably catching up since the last time they meet.

"Evan," The tallest boy said. He turned to his mom. "I'm going to be with Will."

He walked over to Will and they both took out their wand, doing who knows what. A second later, there is an explosion. Evelyn facepalm. "Why am I stuck with him."