Chapter 16: The Hunters Find Out

Thalia's POV

I woke up in my bunk and saw that everyone is still asleep. When I looked over at Lady Artemis' bed, I didn't see her. She must have woke up early.

Deciding to look for Artemis, I got up, careful not to wake anyone. I passed the clock in our cabin and frown when I saw the time. It was only five. What is Artemis doing up so early?

I walked out of the cabin and I have a feeling to go to the beach. That is where I went. What I saw surprised me. I fought to stifle my laughter.

I ran back to the cabin as quietly as I could, making sure not to wake anyone.

"Wake up!" I called the Hunters when I got into the cabin. Every one of them was up in an instance and have their weapons out, looking around for threat. They got angry when they only saw me.

"You better have a reason for waking us up this early!" Phoebe snapped.

"I haven't slept in a bed for so long," Zoe added. Bianca nodded. I felt a little guilty. Zoe and Bianca just escape prison, but I want to show them what I saw.

"Don' worry," I told them. "I promise you will like what you see."

I have a smirk on my face as I ran toward the beach, the hunters behind me.

Percy and Artemis were both asleep on the beach. Percy was lying still with Artemis snuggle to his side, her head on his chest.

"They are so cute!" Aurora whisper. Sometimes she is like that. She is still a daughter of Aphrodite even if she is with the hunters.

"Should I wake them up?" Zoe asked. Everyone nodded their heads. Zoe walked forward and said. "Wake up love bird."

They both sat up immediately. Their face was priceless. I fail to control my laughter and burst out laughing. The other hunters are laughing as well.

Both of their faces turn as red as a tomato. Artemis looked a little scared. I didn't mind though. Technically I already gave her permission the other day when Ally drags me to see her. Speaking of Ally, I haven't seen her for a while.

"So are you guys okay with this?" Artemis asked.

"Of course," Zoe teased. "Just invite us to your wedding and we will be equal."

Artemis blush and so did Percy.

"Can I go back to sleep?" A tired-looking Bianca asked. Everyone quietly walked back to the cabin, Artemis and Percy follow shortly behind.

I slow down my pace and walked next to them. "Where is Ally?"

"Ally?" Percy asked. I nodded my head. He thinks for a second before saying. "I am pretty sure she is with Apollo."

"Why is she with Apollo?" I asked suspiciously.

Artemis shrugged. "I have no idea what they are doing."

"Are they dating?" I asked. Isn't she a hunter and shouldn't Artemis kick her out. Okay, but Artemis is dating too I guess.

Artemis nodded her head and told me. "I change her oath a bit." Answering my next question.

I nodded my head. Before any of the hunters could open our cabins' door, a horn sound, signaling an attack. I guess the horn is now working. The dare yesterday was embarrassing. Every hunter groaned. I wanted to go back to sleep as well.

We quickly ran into our cabin and put or armor's and weapons on. When we got out, Campers for Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood ran out. The Amazon was here as well. They were all dress in armor but is still giving Percy the dirty look. Seriously, I don't get what he did wrong to them.

Third Person POV

Everyone at Camp Half-Blood rushes out, charging the monsters straight on. The sound of weapons was heard across the whole battlefield. You could also hear the sound of arrows and when the monsters collapse into monster dust.

This time the battle was easier. There were not as many monsters as last time. Percy and Artemis were fighting back to back like how Percy used to do with Annabeth. The seven were helping as much as they could.

Well, all but Annabeth. She is too busy doing nothing and kissing Tom. Tom was sitting there as well. So much for a great hero is what everyone is thinking about as they fought for their home while Tom sat there doing nothing.

Soon, all the monsters were turned to monster dust and only the Nyxian are left. Leo then tries something no one has thought of. He set one of them on fire. Instantly, the Nyxian collapse killed forever.

Percy immediately used his power from Hestia to set as much on fire as possible. Artemis using her power set them on fire as well.

The campers, Amazons, and Hunters are finding lighters and lighting as many Nyxian as possible. Soon, everyone was using fire instead of weapons.

With everyone at work, all the Nyxians were killed permanently. Some trees were set on fire but Percy using his water power put the fire out.

But before all the Nyxian was killed, a scream was heard across the field. "Ahh!" Artemis screamed out in pain. Percy quickly rushes over to her as he set the Nyxian on fire.

Artemis has ichor surrounded her. Percy gently picks her up. All the hunters rushed over to her as well.

Just then, a bright light appears making everyone cover their eyes. Apollo was there along with Ally.

"Thanks the Gods!" Percy cried. "Help her!"

Apollo quickly rushed forward and take care of his sister. "I'm going to take her back to my temple."

"Can I go?" Percy and the hunters asked. Ally was still trying to heal Percy's injury using Hestia's power.

Apollo nodded and pointed to Ally who opens a Wayport. Everyone steps into the Wayport.

...

They arrive at Apollo's temple and Ally heals all of their injuries while they wait to hear from Apollo.

A few minutes later, Apollo walked out. Lots of hunters were asleep but all woke up and hear the two words that make everyone sigh in relief. "She fine."

"You guys can see her one at a time. Percy, you can go in first," Apollo said. Everyone laughed and Percy blushed but walked in anyway.

Ally immediately pull Apollo aside, giving him nectar.

Inside with Percy and Artemis, they are talking.

"How are you feeling?" Percy asked.

"Pretty good after being stab," Artemis said.

"You need to be more careful next time," Percy said, holding her hands. Artemis nodded and sat up, wincing in pain in the process.

When Percy tries to make her lay down, Artemis refuses. She leaned forward and kiss Percy, trying to show her all the love she held for him.

"I will forever love you no matter what," Artemis told Percy. Percy was caught off guard.

"I will love you forever as well."

With that, Artemis walked out to meet the hunters, Ally, and Apollo. Percy was supporting her. "We should tell the council about this," Apollo said.

The hunters, Ally, Percy, Artemis, and Apollo walked to the throne room and Apollo called a meeting. A moment later, everyone flashed in.