Chapter 17: New Prophecy

Third Person POV

The Gods flashed in looking confused.

"Why have you call this meeting?" Zeus asked.

Apollo responds to his father, his hand still holding Ally's. "Camp got attack again and I have a prophecy for the war against Nyx."

Suddenly, Aphrodite asked a question that is completely off-topic. "Are you dating Ally?"

Apollo blushed and answered her though it sounds more like a question. "Yes?"

"I knew it!" Aphrodite squeal. "My favorite OTP!"

Everyone stared at her weirdly. Zeus told Apollo. "What is the prophecy?"

Apollo's eyes began to grow green like Rachel when she spoke a prophecy.

" Years of Peace will past,

Olympus will again be attacked.

Only the Queen will know,

The spy for the foe.

The prince of many and moon must work together as one,

Or the world will fall, Olympus no more"

After Apollo speaks the prophecy, he went limps. Ally quickly catches him before he falls. When he opens his eyes, he smiles at Ally.

"So we will have a few years of peace," Athena said, trying to find the meaning behind the words. She then turns to Hera. "You know who the spy is?"

"How am I suppose to know?" Hera asked.

"The prophecy said only the Queen will know," Athena told her.

"Well if I am supposed to know, I don't know right now," Hera snapped at Athena. Athena rolls her eyes and mumbled. 'Rude.'

"Someone has to work with me," Artemis said. "Most likely a male."

She said the word male as if it is the worst word in the whole entire world.

"Party!" Dionysus suddenly said. Everyone looks at him weirdly. "There will be peace, we should celebrate well we can."

Hermes cheers, followed by many other Gods. Dionysus snapped his fingers and Olympus turned into a big party, everything in place. He snapped his fingers again and the demigods appear. They looked around confused.

The Gods explain to them how there will be peace and the demigods waste no time and started partying with the Gods.

...

Everyone is having the time of their life. Lots of gods are getting themself drunk and bedding different women. Aphrodite was dancing with Hephaestus and everyone was shocked. They all thought that they hated each other.

What surprised everyone the most was when Athena started dancing with Poseidon. Everyone stared at them.

"What?" Athena asked as she glared at everyone who is staring at them. They all quickly turned their heads away.

Percy and Artemis sneaked out of the party without anyone noticing and went to Olympus' garden. Ally doesn't really like the wild party so she went to the other side of the garden.

Hermes looked around for Apollo but didn't seem to see him anywhere. He then so him, looking around, before running to the direction of the garden. Confused, Hermes followed closely behind him, making sure Apollo doesn't see him.

When Hermes arrive at the garden behind Apollo, he saw Ally sitting alone, a basket of food next to her.

"Not much of a party person?" Apollo asked Ally as he saw her in the garden. Ally nodded.