Chapter 12: First Attack

Third-person POV

They arrive in the middle of the battle. There are so many monsters that you can't even count. Camp Jupiter is here as well. The Amazon and Hunters are also helping. But they still look like they are losing. Ally started shouting orders at the army. 

"Saerus, take your army and helped the Campers. Grisell, take your army and help the Amazons and Hunters."

Both of the guards nodded their heads and follow their queen's order, taking their army with them. 

In the shadow, Artemis pulled Percy aside and kissed him. He kissed back as well. "In case we died, I want you to know I love you forever."

"I love you too," Percy replied, kissing her one last time before he went in to join his sister. Artemis went and join her hunters as well.

Sound of metal crashing could be heard across the whole battlefield. Turns out Nyx used some of her people to fight and they never died. The second you killed one, they just reform. 

At first, it looks like Nyx's army is winning. But with the army of Icywater helping, the monster stood no chance at all. Percy slashed through the monsters like a demon, Ally is next to him with a wand that looks like a stick.

When one of the Nyx's citizen took it away and broke it, she screams in rage. That is her favorite wand. She started doing wandless magic. "This is why you also train your magic without a wand." She told Percy as she killed another monster with a wave of her hand.

The Icywater army is doing good as well. At first, the campers, Amazons, and Hunters were shocked, but then get over their shock quickly and went over to helped the army. 

The army is mostly made up of fairy and merman. The merman has trained with their legs and is now as good as a human. They blasted water into the monster or Nyx's citizen then froze the water, suffocating the monster. 

The fairy has a different way of killing the monster. They fly overhead and the monster didn't even notice them. They can control the weather so they started making storm clouds on top of all the monsters' heads. When the monsters notice it, they are too late, already gone due to being blast by lighting.

Some of the people in the Icywater army can do magic like Ally and Percy. They pointed their wands at the monsters and they died. When the monsters noticed how their 'friends' are being killed, they sent the citizen of Nyx after the wands. Lots of wands were broken but a good thing is that Ally makes them train without a wand as well.  

The remaining of the Icywater army fight with old fashion. They fight alongside the demigods and helped whenever they can. There are lots of weapons they used. Some used a bow, some used their sword, some prefer a spear and shield. 

Isla and Nate fight together, back to back as if they have been training for this their whole life. Isla used both her mermaid and fairy power. Controlling the weather and the water molecules in the air. Nate used a wand. He is one of the few that didn't get his wand broken.

Olivia or Via and Brayden fight together as well. Via used her bow while Brayden fight with his sword. Brayden also has a forcefield sounding them. Nothing can go in but everything can go out. Let's just say that all the monsters that fight them become a unicorn pancake and died.

Clara and Aubrey fight pretty well for someone their age. Sure, they are fourteen, but they still fight really well. Clara with her wand and Aubrey with her bow. Clara couldn't do wandless magic yet so she being a smart kid bring more than one wand. You can't tell how frustrated Nyx's citizen was.  Aubrey got a quiver that never ran out of arrows from Ally during her twelve birthday and she is using it really well. She shoots arrows after arrows, each meeting the target.