Chapter 4: Going Back to Olympus

Ally's POV (10 years later)

In the past ten years, I have taught Percy about all his powers. It kind of sucks that he forgot every other the spell he learned. I needed to reteach him EVERYTHING.

*Flashback*

"Come on Percy," I pushed him. I was teaching him how to do a Wayport which is basically walking through a black portal and you arrive in another place.

"I'm trying Ally," He said, sweat dripping down his head.

"Just think of a place you want to be and picture it clearly," I started, teaching him again, "then push the image out of your head."

While I spoke to him, I focused on our old castle room and pushed the image out of my head. A Wayport appeared.

"How?" Percy asked.

"Try again and focus only on where you want to go."

He tried again and this time a Wayport appeared and just as quickly it disappeared. Percy sighed.

"That was good," I told him. "Let's tries again tomorrow." He nodded and we headed back to our cabin.

*Flashback End*

I know the day will come soon when he needs to go back to Olympus. I can feel Nyx rising and she won't stop until she destroys Olympus.

One Sunday, I decided to tell Percy about my plan.

"Percy," I started.

"Hey sis," he said.

"We need to go back to America." I brace myself for the explosion.

"WHAT!? Why?" Percy asked me. To tell the truth I didn't want to leave because Percy and I were having a great life here. But alas, good things do come to an end.

"I can feel an evil rising," I told him. "The Gods have already been looking for you for years."

"No," Percy told me stubbornly.

I started thinking. "I will make you a deal," He started listening. "I will be with you the whole way. If, IF we get caught, we will go to Olympus, but ONLY if we get caught."

I could see him thinking about it. "Sure," Percy said. I beamed at him. He smiled back. So, we packed our stuff and prepared to leave through a Wayport.

Hestia's POV

It has been thirteen years since I last felt my son Percy. The moment he left, all the Gods realized their mistake but by then it was too late. They sent out search parties but they all came back empty-handed. The Hunter of Artemis helped to search but also come back empty-handed. The Gods needed him as Chaos had warned us another threat was rising. Something more dangerous than Gaea and Kronos.

I was overjoyed when I felt Percy again in such a long time, somehow, he decided to come back. I flashed to where he was and appeared in the woods. I hid behind the tree and masked my scent and saw Percy with another girl.

"Do you have any destination on your mind?" the girl asked, "It has been a while since I come back to America." I wonder if she is mortal or a demigod.

"Yes sis," Percy told the girl.

Sis? I was confused. Percy never told me he has a sister. Heck, even Poseidon didn't tell me he had any other child than Tom and Percy. But they did have the same eye color except their hair was different. The girl has blondish brown hair. I decided to reveal myself. Immediately, Percy has his sword out and Ally have a bow and arrow out of thin air.