WET SKIN

Jungkook stepped out of the shower, hair dripping wet and rose scented. He had chuckled at Taehyung's choice of body wash and shampoo. His skin now smelt like coconut and if he closed his eyes he could imagine being in an exotic country.

"Are you finished?", he heard Taehyung yell from the other side of the door. Jungkook hummed loud enough for the other boy to hear. "I'll place your clothes here-"

Jungkook opened the bathroom door, startling Taehyung in his act of putting down the clothes on the ground. The brunette's mouth fell open, eyes not so subtly scanning the boy before him. Jungkook knew he was being a tease, his hair and body still dripping wet as he bent down and grabbed the clothes out of Taehyung's hands. "Thank you".

With that he turned back around and when tugged at the towel around his waist, the door behind him slammed shut. Jungkook laughed at that, the towel now dropping to the floor. He liked seeing the older so flustered. It was obvious Taehyung found him attractive, which was somewhat confusing him, but at the same time he quite enjoyed the attention.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was having a near heart attack. His pupils had dilated, stare stuck on the now closed door. He had freaked out when Jungkook loosened the  towel around his waist and he had slammed the door shut before he could see any more naked skin. He had already seen way too much and it did something to his body.

This can't be good for my health he thought as he placed his hand on his heavily beating heart. He knew his cheeks were ablaze and that he should probably move before Jungkook walked back out. But he needed a few seconds more, just to let everything sink in.

"Taehyung-"

The door opened again, almost knocking into Taehyung. The boy jumped back and quickly turned around, marching towards the living room, mentally not ready to face the other. He didn't realize Jungkook was chuckling behind him, seeing the obviously red tinted ears from behind.

"I should probably go", Jungkook proceeded to say, "My mom wanted me home for lunch".

Taehyung halted in the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Alright", he spoke as he practically shoved his face into the refrigerator. He sighed in relief, feeling his cheeks cool down.

"You okay?", Jungkook asked, leaning over him. Taehyung almost shrieked but composed himself, "Yeah, just checking what I'll make for lunch today".

"Oh- okay", Jungkook nodded, stepping back as Taehyung grabbed some eggs out of the fridge and closed it, "My clothes-"

Taehyung placed the eggs down on the counter before pulling out a pot and filled it with water. "I put them in the washing machine", he replied as he put the pot on the stove, "You can pick them up when they're clean, if that's alright with you?" He looked back, eyes big as he looked at Jungkook.

"Oh-", Jungkook said, "Sure. You shouldn't have washed them though, now I feel bad".

Taehyung shook his head as a little chuckle left his lips, "I was the one who pushed you, idiot, of course I'd wash them".

"Still-", he shut his mouth when Taehyung gave him a challenging look, "Alright, I'll leave now. Thanks for letting me stay. I had fun hanging out with you".

And being kissed by you, but I won't mention that.

Taehyung smiled, "Thanks for buying me breakfast". He watched Jungkook pull on his soggy shoes. "You can wear my coat if you want", he pointed towards a casual black winter coat, "I almost never wear it so there's less chance Lottie will recognize it. I put your coat in the washer as well".

Jungkook picked up the thick jacket and shrugged it on, the familiar scent of cigarette smoke sitting in the material. It hung in every one of Taehyung's clothes, the scent a clear giveaway of the boy's nicotine addiction.

"I'll hide it from here nonetheless. Same with these clothes", he said, looking down at the black jeans and the white sweater he was wearing.

"Well, I'll be going now. See you", Jungkook smiled, grabbing ahold of the doorknob. They exchanged smiles before he left.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Jungkook?", his mother asked as they sat around the kitchen table. The said boy hummed as he took a bite from his chicken sandwich. "How are things between you and Lottie?"

The boy glanced up from his food, his throat suddenly feeling a bit constricted, "The same as always. Why?" He hated lying to his parents but he didn't want them finding out about the cheating just yet. Their plan was too good for that.

"It's been a long time since she visited", her mother explained, grabbing a bit of lettuce to stuff between her sandwich, "I thought something might be wrong".

Jungkook quickly shook his head, "No, everything's fine between us".

"Well, if that's the case, why don't you ask her to come over for dinner this evening? It's been such an awful long time since I've seen her".

"Mom, she lives next door", Jungkook spoke, rolling his eyes in sync with his father.

"You've seen her yesterday", his father spoke, a piece of cucumber falling out of his sandwich. He grumbled and pushed it back inside, "When you visited Jung-hee for your weekly gossip session and biscuits".

His mother clicked her tongue at that, "That's completely different". She then turned back to her soon who had been chewing onto his bottom lip ever since his mother had mentioned Lottie. "Just invite her over okay?"

Jungkook nodded but inside he felt sick. He didn't want to see the cheater, didn't want her mingling with her parents. But he couldn't do anything about it now.

Jungkook

I'm forced to invite Lottie over for dinner tonight. Can this get any worse?

Taehyung

Oh shit that sucks. Will you be okay?

Maybe this is for the best. This way she won't suspect too much.

Jungkook

I realize that.

It still sucks though.

I don't want to see her face.

What if she initiates anything?? I don't want that!

Taehyung

Just tell her some excuse.

Jungkook

You do realize one of us is going to have sex with her right?

We can't keep rejecting her forever

Taehyung

How long until graduation?

Jungkook

Six weeks

Taehyung

Oh shit, you're right.

Who is going to sacrifice themselves?

Jungkook

I don't want to but I also don't want u to be in my girlfriend

Taehyung

Hey, I feel the exact same buddy, but we'll have to figure something out

Jungkook

Then we'll both have sex with her.

Win – win

Taehyung

I'd say that's more of a lose – lose situation but alright.

Don't tell me when you had sex with her though. I don't know wanna know

Jungkook

We'll see.

Taehyung

Good luck tonight

Jungkook

Thanks, I'll need it