MISSING YOU

Jungkook wasn't really looking forward to the end of dinner. But it was inevitable and soon he and Lottie excused themselves as they went upstairs, towards his bedroom. Were they would be alone. Just the two of them.

She's your girlfriend for fuck's sake. Act normal. This is still the same girl you've known since you were a kid. Sure, she's cheating on you. But you still like her, sadly, and so being intimate with her shouldn't be such a problem.

His back soon hit the bed and his hands had found their usual place on his girlfriend's waist. She smiled as she dipped down to press her lips on his. Jungkook tried kissing back without his thoughts trying to come in the way.

"It's been such a long time", Lottie sighed, plopping herself down into her boyfriend's lap, "I missed you.

I'm sure you miss Taehyung as well. Can't blame you, even I miss him.

"What's wrong?", she asked when Jungkook still hadn't replied. She was a bit hurt that he hadn't said that he missed her as well. It was quite unusual for him. Jungkook was usual so happy to spend time with her.

Jungkook finally reacted when he realized he had totally ignored her. He shot up, almost bumping heads. "I'm sorry. It's just, it's the end of the semester"-.

"I know baby. Finals and your big game are coming up", she nodded in understanding. Her hands slipped onto his shoulders and she slowly pushed him back down, "But don't worry, we can destress together".

Taehyung was in the middle of stretching when his phone dinged. He raised his eyebrows at the sound it made. He had changed the tone of the text message whenever Jungkook would send him something. That way he knew when to hide his phone when he was around Lottie.

The deed is done. I feel awful.

Taehyung chuckled at the message and quickly began typing back until he saw another message had been sent.

I'd rather have stayed the night with you than with Lottie.

Taehyung didn't know how to react to that, but his body sure did. He got the feeling that his head would surely resemble a tomato and he couldn't wipe the stupid smile off his face no matter how hard he tried to frown. His heart also began to quicken its pace and god, Taehyung felt like he could have a heart attack at any moment.

His fingers hovered over the keyboard, but he had absolutely no idea what to reply.

I wished you were here as well

Taehyung was repulsed by his own reply and quickly hit backspace until the words were gone. No, no that's not the way. Be casual. He started typing again, tongue peeking out his mouth.

My bed misses you

"What the fuck is this", he whispered to him. This can't get any worse! What happened to being casual!?

He sighed, knowing Jungkook was probably awaiting his reply. Or not. Why would he be waiting? Did he really think that highly of himself? Stop overthinking this so much! It's just Jungkook. The other boyfriend.

Taehyung couldn't ignore how his whole perspective had changed ever since that night. He had tried to push back the memory of that day but when Jungkook had showed up with breakfast, it all had looked so domestic.

And then the trip to the ice skate rink. The man he had met. Him thinking Taehyung was Jungkook's boyfriend. It really got Taehyung's imagination working- which was not that great considering his imagination didn't have any boundaries.

"I'm overreacting", Taehyung sighed, placing his flat palm against his pounding chest.

Jungkook blinked, still wide awake after Lottie had fallen asleep. He was exhausted but didn't feel like closing his eyes at all. That's why he had been blankly staring at the ceiling for the past minutes, until his phone lit up form where it was placed on the nightstand.

Must be Taehyung he thought, rolling over so he could reach for his phone. Took him long enough.

He frowned when he opened the message before a slight chuckle left his lips. Must've gotten pretty flustered after my text he figured when his eyes scanned over the two words.

Oh okay.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and quickly typed back a reply, unaware of the other heart attack he'd give the boy.

Wouldn't you rather have me in your bed as well?

Taehyung choked on his saliva, phone almost falling out of his hands. "This guy really-" His phone dinged again.

Guess you don't miss me at all

"The nerve", Taehyung blurted out, staring at the words as they stared back at him. How in god's name was he supposed to answer that? Casual he told himself again but as he looked at the messages again he huffed Fuck being casual.

Jungkook grinned when his phone's screen lit up again. He knew he was teasing the other and he couldn't wait to see the new reply. But his mouth soon fell open when his eyes scanned the words.

I especially miss your strong and rugged body in my arms.

"The nerve of this guy", he chuckled afterwards. With curious eyes he glanced over his shoulder, sighing in relief when he noticed Lottie was still deep asleep. Strong and rugged, huh? At least he's right.

That's much better. Sleep tight Taehyung

Taehyung sighed deeply at the words, stuck on rereading them until his eyes were too blurry and in dire need to blink. He quickly formed a reply and hit the send button, hoping it would make Jungkook smile. He tossed the phone to the side and figured that he should go to bed as well. He knew his thoughts would be swarmed around one person only, and maybe his dreams would be as well, but he honestly couldn't care as he snuggled up to his pillow. His body falling asleep soon after.

You too Jungkook!

Jungkook smiled and shut down his phone. Even though his girlfriend was lying right next to him, he wished he could be cuddled by someone in his sleep. Even though Lottie wanted her boyfriend to cuddle her in bed, her boyfriend was dreaming of being cuddled as well. But sadly not by her.

THINGS ARE GETTING SPICY WOOPWOOP