EXPERIENCES

Jungkook decided that he had enough of his homework. He also decided to visit Taehyung again, especially after last time had been too awkward to properly say goodbye. Last time he stayed over, because Lottie was being a bit too needy for his liking, he had woken up in Taehyung's bed again.

That wasn't so weird though, since he had fallen asleep in bed next to Taehyung when they were watching a movie. The thing that made his cheeks turn red at the mere thought was the fact they had been cuddling again. The weirdest part? They had been both awake at one point and were both aware of the fact that they were cuddling in bed. But neither of them had tried to change the situation and so they ended up cuddling for about an hour, listening to the other breathe, feeling the heartbeats pound in their ears.

It had been so awkward to finally stop cuddling, because now they couldn't pretend to be asleep. No, they had to untangle their limbs in great silence as their eyes glanced at anything but each other.

Jungkook didn't mind cuddling with Taehyung. The boy was slightly taller and very warm and his lanky arms were easily wrapped around his waist, and it was honestly perfect. But there was no way in hell he'd be able to tell Taehyung that. It sounded so gay and he didn't want to scare the older boy away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It wasn't as awkward as Jungkook had expected it to be. Sitting on his couch, watching a movie in his presence, slightly brushing his shoulder now and then- it wasn't that awful at all.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook when the other let out a loud chuckle, a smile appearing on his face as well when he noticed the endearing way the other's cheeks reddened when he laughed or the way his eyes started sparkling whenever he was excited, looking like he held galaxies hidden inside them.

They've been watching the movie for a few minutes now but Taehyung found himself watching the other more than his laptop's screen, finding his smile an excitement more entertaining that any actor or actress out there. He knew he was dazed but he couldn't stop staring at the other, couldn't stop thinking about his chuckles or his sparkling eyes.

Jungkook had a bunny smile, but he was more than that. He was smart, Taehyung knew by then, he loved sports, he was passionate about everything he enjoyed doing, but, more than everything, Jungkook had a great soul, one that attracted Taehyung right to his core.

When the other turned towards him, he knew he was caught red handed, staring without shame, but he didn't actually care about it, didn't care about the disappearing smile on the other's face or the way his eyebrows furrowed.

"Taehyung, are you ok?", Jungkook mumbled curiously, moving to pause the movie that was still playing in the background like he didn't want to miss anything. Taehyung watched him because, himself as well, didn't want to miss anything Jungkook did.

He wasn't ok, only realizing that now, realizing that he was attracted to his girlfriend's other boyfriend, to the boy that dated Lottie for three years, to the boy that he should've hated, that should've hated him too. However, here they were, watching movies together, ice skating, doing everything that Lottie didn't actually enjoy but they enjoyed it.

Taehyung liked Jungkook and something told him that the other felt the same way because, sometimes, he would catch the other watching him with those doe eyes right before he would look away. Sometimes he would wake up cuddled to the other, knowing that they were both awake, but refusing to move just to feel each other's warmth more.

It was somehow wrong, they met because they had a common girlfriend and now they were sitting on a couch, staring at each other, some type of realization making its way on Jungkook's face. Taehyung took a deep breath, then closed his eyes.