HEAVY BREATHS

Taehyung's parents had a movie date planned on Saturday so the boys would have an evening to themselves. Taehyung had told them he wanted to cook for his boyfriend and so there they were, a burnt lasagna standing in the middle of the neatly set table.

Jungkook had to stifle his laughter but couldn't when the silence finally stretched on for too long. He hadn't been allowed in the kitchen for more than an hour, being shooed away more than once. "How did you manage to do this?"

"I blame this whole thing on you", Taehyung spoke, his eyes still stuck on the blackened lasagna. There was still steam coming off it, the burned scent filling the kitchen and living room.

"What?", Jungkook managed to shriek, taken by surprise, "How is this my fault?"

"You kept distracting me", the brunette grumbled, arms still crossed as he stared at his food in dismay.

"You should've set a timer. 'T is not my fault you can't do such a simple thing", the younger boy tutted, "Anyway what do we do now?"

Taehyung dropped his head, a loud sigh leaving his lips, "I guess I'll go to that Italian place nearby and get us something from there". He started moving towards his shoes and jacket. He slipped his wallet into his back pocket when he turned back to Jungkook. "I won't be long".

Jungkook didn't mean to get so giddy at that idea but he couldn't help but smile at the plan forming inside of his head. He merely nodded and watched Taehyung leave, innocently waving him off before scurrying upstairs when he was alone.

He fished out a tight black shirt he had brought with him and paired them with his tight black ripped jeans. Before pulling them on he fell onto the floor to do a few pushups so his upper body's muscles would be more visible.

His finger went through his raven black hair, tousling them to perfection. He hesitated to put on some lip gloss but decided not to, knowing it wouldn't fit the image he was going for. When he finished dressing up, he fished out one of the panties he had gotten for Taehyung and brought with him without the older boy knowing.

And then he just dropped himself on top of the bed, sitting in a position he thought would be seducing enough for his boyfriend to forget about food. He knew he had to fight back against his head space, realized Taehyung would be trying to get him into it. But today, he'll show just how much power he has, show the older just how his muscles could be put into good use.

Taehyung was confused when he found the living room and kitchen empty. He had bought two bowls of pasta and was ready to dig in, but couldn't now he had lost his boyfriend.

"Jungkook?", he called out in the hallway, wondering if the boy was in the bathroom or something. But still, there was no answer. This was the moment he started worrying, hoping nothing bad had happened to his precious boyfriend.

He had placed the order on the living room table and made his way upstairs. Maybe Jungkook had fallen asleep, which would be quite strange, but still possible. He was a deep sleeper so shouting wouldn't really wake him up either.

To his surprise, he indeed found his boyfriend on the bed, only he wasn't asleep as he had expected him to be.

"Baby?", he questioned when the younger merely gave him a smirk. Taehyung was even more confused by the odd atmosphere in the room. The blinds were closed, the lights were off and only the fairy lights were able to shine a bit onto the bed.

Taehyung clearly saw the tight black clothing his boyfriend had put on and he couldn't deny how hot the younger looked right in that moment. But it's not like he was never not hot. Jungkook grinned when he noticed how his boyfriend was sliding his gaze down his body, slow and steady.

Jungkook raised a hand, effectively catching Taehyung's attention by the sudden movement. The older boy bit back a gasp when he saw the garment hanging off the boy's finger, the red lace evident even in the dark room.

"Put this on", Jungkook spoke, voice a tad lower than usual.

Taehyung's throat went dry at the command. But he wasn't one to follow commands that easily, especially not when it came from his usual soft boyfriend. He stepped closer and raised an eyebrow, "Baby, what is the meaning of-"

Jungkook wasn't playing around and cut the older off almost immediately, "Put this on".

This time his voice held more authority and Taehyung took the panties without speaking another word. He glanced back at the younger on his way to the bathroom but was only met with an expectant gaze. Jungkook really wasn't going to take no for an answer.

And so Taehyung found himself standing inside of his bathroom, holding the red garment in his hands, feeling the soft material slide between his fingers. He hadn't expected Jungkook to smuggle one of these to his parents' house but it seems his boyfriend was one of surprises.

And so he dropped all of his clothes onto the cold bathroom floor before sliding on the red material. He could see why Jungkook loved buying these for him. They were lovely and really- he wasn't even embarrassed by the fact he was wearing something usually only women wore.

He had thought he would've been the first one to buy something like this for Jungkook. The younger boy had become the submissive one in their relationship and so it was a surprise he wanted Taehyung to wear something like this.

But maybe tonight, their roles would switch again, and Taehyung had no problem with that.

He stared at himself in the bathroom mirror, seeing the way his skin seemed tanner against the red color. Taehyung then turned around when his eyes spotted something behind him. He grabbed his silk bathrobe and smiled, knowing he'd be a tease wearing something like this when Jungkook expected him to be barely dressed.

And so he slipped on the robe and tied it closed, his long legs and a part of his collarbones still on display. With one last look in the mirror he exited the bathroom and made his way towards the bedroom, excited to see what the night would bring him.

Ayyy hope you enjoyed!