Chapter 14

An hour into the meeting I was really fidgeting. I've been sitting down with no pants staring at the DEFINITION of mancandy..

I got an idea of what their trying to tell me. Something about a peace treaty and preventing another Burrough war, but I was still heavily distracted.

I wouldn't have kept myself so collected if Race wasn't here. He's the only reason why I haven't practically jumped Spot at this point.

Unfortunately, Eli came barging in.

"Racetrack, a 'Hattan newsie that goes by Mush needs you back in 'Hattan."

"Sorry Kris. Ise will meet up with youse lata! See ya Spotty Boi"

"I'll show you out. Bye Taylor" Eli winked.

Kris blushed at his small gesture. Even though there aren't any feelings, she does get flustered rather easily.

Right when the door closed, Kris's inner demons were released. Being the hormonal teenager she is, she still felt butt hurt that Spot had other girls kissin up on him.

Kris finally stood up. Stretching her short legs and back, she faced the window. "So. Why is youse really here?" She asked.

Spot didn't answer for a second. For he was a little.. preoccupied.

Spot POV
Wh- where are her pants.. WAIT! I didn't look. It was staring at me already. DAMN IT SPOT EYES UP!

Narrators POV
Spot collected himself and maintained his cocky composure, "youse know.." he started.

Kris felt a pair of hands slide around her waist. ".. Ise sorry" he whispered in her ear. His breath behind her ear sent shivers down her neck.

He placed a kiss at the base of her neck. Slowly making his way up. Before he could get to her sweet spot, she tripped him up with her back leg.

Once he fell onto the ground, she pinned his arms down with one hand while the other held his jaw. She was positioned over him with one knee holding his abdomen down and the other stabilizing her to his side.

She tightened her grip on his jaw and turned him so he was facing her. She looked into his eyes, having a quick flashback to that night. She felt tears threatening to come out, but she stayed calm.

"Are youse?" She answered

Spot felt guilty. He knew he hurt her, but he also knew he loved her and she loved him. So he is going to "make it up" to her.

Spot then flipped them both over. Now she was on the ground. Spot was kneeling over her, one hand holding her arms and the other on her throat.

He looked her in the eyes with full sincerity. "Ise is so so sorry. Forgive me Doll"

"Youse got one chance"

He smiled down on her. "Let me make it up to youse" he purred. As he was about to attack her neck, she lifted her knee, kicking him in the crotch.

As he toppled over in pain, she got up and dusted herself off. "Not right now Conlon, wese got a war ta settle".

She shimmied into a pair of jeans and tucked in her shirt. She finally attached her suspenders and glanced back over at Spot.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled to herself as she saw him still hunched over. She's madly in love with the blonde, but she also loves her revenge.