6

Jungkook's P.O.V

I answered. "What about you? Why are you here?" I asked back.

"I just came to watch the stars. Aren't they lovely?"

I looked up and giggled, humming in agreement.

"Yeah.. they are."

There was a moment of silence, until I called out.

"Mr..?"

He hummed. "May I see you?" I asked.

"If you see me, promise you won't freak out?"

I smiled and hummed. "Promise."

I then heard shuffling as I turned to see it was no other than Kim Taehyung.

"It's you.." I whispered breathlessly.

He chuckled and smiled, nodding.

"What a nice evening it is to have a comfortable conversation with my fiancé." He admitted.

He stood up, taking his jacket off as he placed it over my shoulders.

My eyes widened as I looked up at him.

"W-why did you put it on m-me? You'll get cold..!" I stuttered

He shook his head as his smile did not waver. "It's fine. You clearly looked cold coming outside without a jacket." He pointed.

He then sat down beside me as he soon asked. "Do you dislike me?"

I blinked and shook my head. "No, why would I?"

"Well.. we didn't really talk that much at the dinner, you barely make eye contact with me whenever we talk a little." He explained.

I smiled softly as I looked up. "It's not that I don't like you.. i'm just shy whenever I meet new people, but if it's about business, I have to be professional about it." I answered.

He hummed. "This plan.." he trailed off.

"Do you really think it would work out?" I asked, turning to him.

"Why? Do you have your doubts on me?" He asked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Duh."

He chuckled and smiled.

"Just trust me."

I let out a shaky sigh as I looked away. "..And what if I don't?"

"Then you'll have to face everything on your own." He said, making me turn back to him as he only looked down.

"But I refuse to let you experience that. Even if you wouldn't like me in any way, i'd still take responsibility for your happiness." He said.

I was taken aback until I smiled softly. "And I.. would be responsible for your wrinkles by taking care of me." I joked.

He looked up and blinked until he laughed. "You think I can't handle it?"

"Oh darling, a person needs to have infinite patience when it comes to taking care of me." I said, winking at him.

He smiled. "Well, i'd look forward to it." He replied genuinely.

"As for this marriage.. help me convince our parents to keep it from the public."

He tilted his head. "Why?" He asked.

"I don't want your fans ripping my head off, and neither would you want my fans mutilate you." I said with a smile.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Whatever his majesty says." He said, making me giggle.

And the night was spent like that. Having a long talk with Taehyung throughout the night.

Sharing laughs, talking about everything, even those of the simplest things.

Jimin's P.O.V

I smiled as I watched the two from the balcony.

"Aigoo... look at them." I pointed as me and Hoseok hyung watched them.

"They seem to enjoy each other's company." The older said as he watched Jungkook and Taehyung interact with each other with smiles on their faces.

I giggled. "Let's leave them alone. We should sleep now too." I said.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Sleep my ass, you're probably going to fantasize about that boss of yours."

I blushed madly and shook my head. "Hush! I don't do those things!" I defended.

He laughed as he waved and left.

I sighed, cupping my red face with both my hands.

"Calm down, you tomato.." I scolded.

I ran to the bed and covered my face with a pillow, screaming internally as thoughts of Mr. Min kept flashing in my mind.

'Damn you Hoseok hyung..'