26 (Final Chapter)

One year later...

Jungkook's P.O.V

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as Taehyung was amused by what happened earlier.

"Hey, stop looking at me like that." I said as I turned to look at him.

"How can I not? It became a habit." He pointed with a smile on his face.

"You... ignored me for a week, began treating me as a nobody.. and even started coming home late.. are you.. tired of me..?"

I looked down as my lips quivered, tears beginning to blur my vision.

'Am I boring enough to make you get tired of me..?'

Taehyung's P.O.V

I saw the sad expression Jungkook held as he looked down.

I frowned, slinging him over my shoulder.

"Hey.. put me down." He said.

I hummed, shaking my head slightly.

"No can do. I'm taking you somewhere." I said as I began walking to the car.

I know he's scared and upset after what has happened awhile ago.. I even had to endure the past week by ignoring him.. and honestly, I couldn't help but not know what to do to cheer him up, so maybe.. I could bring him to this special place..

'Seeing you like this breaks me... so stay happy, won't you?'

====

"Take the blindfold off now, love."

He slowly took the blindfold off as his eyes widened, looking around the white sand beach.

I then started panicking when tears began to fall from his eyes.

I approached him, cupping his face as I gazed down at him.

He smiled softly as he sniffled. "I'm being dramatic, aren't I..?"

I blinked and soon chuckled, resting my forehead on his. "How do you think so?"

"I don't want to end up losing you too.." he answered, wrapping his arms around my neck as he closed his eyes.

I hummed, wiping away his tears. "You won't lose me.. i'll always be here you dummy." I said as I kissed his nose.

I turned to the shore as the sun began to set. I made him turn to what I was looking at as I smiled.

"Isn't this place beautiful?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. it is.." he confirmed.

"This was my mother's favourite place ever since Father always brought him here." I said as I let him go, going down as I dug a certain spot in the sand.

I took out the box that was underneath as I dusted the remaining sand off it.

I handed it to Jungkook who looked at me with confusion.

He then looked back to the box with curiosity as he opened it.

He took out the silver necklace that had words engraved in it.

There was even our initials on the other side of the pendant as it also held the date of our marriage

He turned his gaze back at me as he stared at me with wide eyes.

I smiled, taking the necklace as I put it on him.

"Turn around."

He furrowed his eyebrows as he obeyed, turning around for him to have surprise scribbled all over his face.

Everyone stood there with smiles on their faces while Jimin and Yoongi hyung held the banner, saying..

'Happy Anniversary!!'

My Father and even Father-in-law stood there with two cakes, one red, and one purple.

As for Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, they were holding two roses.

Jungkook covered his mouth as his eyes glistened with tears, letting them fall helplessly.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jungkookie~ turn around.." Jimin hyung said with a smile.

I took my hands off my mouth as I turned around to see Taehyung holding a bouquet of flowers.

He chuckled and smiled softly.

"Happy anniversary, darling."

I ran towards him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Idiot..." I whispered as I sobbed into his shoulder.

He laughed as he hugged me back, Jimin hyung taking the flowers away to let me and my husband embrace each other more.

"I thought... you found someone else.."

"I would never... remember the promises that I made? I always kept them.. I love you, Kim Jungkook.."

"So this was the reason why you ignored me?".

He hummed.

I looked at him as he smiled genuinely, pressing his forehead on mine, until Hoseok hyung came with a box.

Making Taehyung confused.

"I wanted to surprise you, but you never gave attention to me the past week, so maybe it's the right time now."

Hoseok hyung chuckled as Yeontan walked out behind Hoseok hyung, running up to Taehyung happily.

Taehyung smiled widely as he knelt down, opening his arms wide as Yeontan jumped on him, licking his face.

I giggled as Taehyung stood up with Yeontan in his arms.

"The hospital already gave the confirmation of letting us adopt him?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah... I spoke to the doctor without you knowing, you were really fond of Yeontan every time we came to visit him." I explained.

"Then... what's in the box?" He asked.

We all turned to the box Hoseok hyung was holding as he laughed, opening it to reveal a teddy bear and a pacifier.

"What are we gonna do with-" Jimin hyung stopped as realization hit him.

Everyone's jaw dropped as Taehyung shot his head towards me in disbelief.

"How long?!" Jin spoke through the silence.

"2 months." I answered.

Taehyung blinked, and this time, it was his turn to be in the verge of tears.

He gently put Yeontan down as he smiled. "Really..?"

I giggled and nodded.

He smiled widely as he picked me up and spun me around, making us both go into fits of giggles.

"God, I love you..!" He said as he pulled me down, kissing me lovingly.

I kissed him back, not minding the way Jin hyung screamed in the background.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME!"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO USE PROTECTION?! WHY FORGET TO USE IT 2 MONTHS AGO?!"

"KIM NAMJOON YOU BETTER LET GO OF ME AND LET ME KILL HIM!"

"SOMEBODY GET MY CHAINSAW!"

====

=_= Jin, sweetie... this is a Taekook book, Taehyung ain't supposed to die in this one. Also, this is the end of the book.

Sorry it isn't as long as the other books, it was originally meant to finish by below 30 chapters.

Thank you for staying with us~ hope you enjoyed the book! ^^

Bye everyone!