25

Author's P.O.V

You don't expect to see a Jungkook blazingly jealous, right?

Well that's what we're gonna witness ever since Soolin kept approaching Taehyung even after getting rejected.

Taehyung felt uncomfortable by that.. the other workers had kept warning and advising her, but she never listened. They were disappointed with their colleague for chasing after a man that is already married.

Taehyung and Jungkook had already came out in the public after holding a press conference a few weeks back.

They had thought that the public would think negatively about it, but they took the news in quite well.

In fact, they supported them.. as for Soolin, eh, the girl is still fantasizing over a married man.

Jungkook had been observing Soolin's actions but kept silent about his thoughts, just watching her try to seduce his man.

However, Taehyung always rejected her every time. Jungkook had no worries about that.. he trusted Taehyung, and he knew that his husband is a loyal man, throughout the 4 months they've been together, Taehyung showed every single aspect of being a responsible husband in Jungkook's eyes.

Later on, when Soolin had taken it too far, the news then reached the CEO of the company.

Mr. Jeon tolerated the actions that Soolin had done to Taehyung the first time, but had his patience go down completely, calling for the said girl to come to his office... eventually getting her fired.

As these events occured, Hoseok visited Jungwoo's grave, sitting in front of it as he put a bouquet of white flowers on top of it.

"Hey, it's been awhile... hasn't it, Jungwoo?" Hoseok started, until he smiled sadly.

"I never really got to tell you how I really felt, did I..?"

He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head, as if he was actually speaking to Jungwoo.

"I.. stepped out of the way, keeping those 3 unsaid words to myself, because I knew that you and my brother loved each other."

"I love the both of you, but all I wanted was my brother's happiness.. and I'm willing enough to sacrifice my own love to keep you both happy.."

He looked up as he tried to hold back his tears.

"These months have passed, and yet.. I still can't seem to forget that goofy smile of yours.."

He sniffed as he let out a shaky breath.

"Maybe, you were stupid to let him go just like that.. but, you were right about your choice."

"He's happy, just like how we wanted him to be.. are you relieved to hear that?"

There was a moment of silence until tears fell from his eyes.

"I miss you.." he whispered as he covered his face.

"I-I know you don't like seeing people sad.. b-but I couldn't help it.. let me be sad.. I kept it inside for so long.."

He smiled sadly as he took out a letter, a stray tear falling to the paper as it made a drop mark.

"I'll be alright.. just.. maybe not right now.." he mumbled as he stayed there, just staring at Jungwoo's grave with a longing smile.

Not everyone is fortunate with love, not everyone can feel the warmth of it once the feeling goes away.

And only then will you realize.. that someone actually felt so special to you, when they're gone forever.