22

Author's P.O.V

Another day, another disgusting time to watch the couple being all lovey-dovey in Jungkook's office and sometimes the same thing in other days at Taehyung's office.

The employees started growing suspicious as they always noticed that Taehyung and Jungkook always come to each other's office everyday.

As for Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, they both had a business trip in Nagoya to commerce with other famous companies.

Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon were in America to complete a photoshoot.

Jimin then got promoted as Yoongi's personal secretary and you all know that shit usually goes down in their office.

We all know what we're thinking, but don't worry, at least the walls are soundproof...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ahem, moving on, the employees in the cafeteria then began talking about Taehyung and Jungkook's latest activities.

"You think there's something going on with Mr. Jungkook and Mr. Taehyung?" One asked.

"No way in hell. I mean, how could they? Last I remember, Mr. Taehyung has high standards. Women like me is his taste." One girl retaliated as she rolled her eyes.

"You're delusional Soolin. I mean, both him and Mr. Jungkook have high standards. It's only reasonable for them to have something going on, like they could be each other's type." One replied with a frown.

"I don't care what you say Jaehyun. Mr. Taehyung is mine, and mine alone. Not even the son of a CEO could take him away from me!" Soolin yelled angrily.

Jaehyun stared at her indifferently, as he looked at the rest of the employees. "Hey guys, do you speak animal language?" He asked.

The others shook their heads as they started laughing at the girl.

"Darling, you can only call Mr. Kim yours once he actually does know and love you. How would you even know you're his type?" One said with a smile as he sipped on his tea.

Soolin grit her teeth as she yelled at them. "You'll see!" And then, she left.

The employees that were left in the cafeteria turned to each other, and shrugged, discarding the event that had happened a moment ago.

====

Jimin's P.O.V

I walked into the elevator as I was stuck with one girl who seemed to be muttering incoherently.

I kept my focus as I tried to make out what she's trying to say.

"Stupid idiots.. why would Mr. Kim ever love someone like Mr. Jungkook..? He loves me.. not him.."

I frowned and tried to ignore it.

Once I arrived at Jungkook's floor, I went out and the girl did so too.

Taehyung then went out of Jungkook's office as he then noticed me, but not the girl.

"Oh, hey Jimin!" He greeted, I glanced at the girl who stood there dumbfounded.

'Serves you right you bitch.'

"Oh, hey Tae. Is Jungkook there?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked.

"Yoongi hyung wanted me to bring these documents to him." I said, holding up the folders.

He hummed. "You can just go inside. I'll just buy some snacks at the cafeteria." He said with a smile.

I chuckled and nodded, going inside Jungkook's office.

"Hey bitch, Yoongi hyung wants you to check these documents."

Taehyung's P.O.V

When I was about to leave, a strange girl suddenly went in front of me.

I blinked and smiled. "May I help you?" I asked.

She blushed and stuttered as she held out a pink envelope in front of me. "P-please accept this..!"

I stared at her, flabbergasted.

"Huh?"

"K-Kim Taehyung..! Please accept my feelings..!" She said, closing her eyes tight shut as she blushed madly.

I frowned as I rose my hands up slightly. "I'm sorry, but I can't.." I declined.

Her eyes shot open as she stared at me in disbelief. "W-what..? Why..?"

"I barely know you, please don't do this." I said.

"But I-" she stopped once her eyes landed on my hand with the wedding band completely visible in her vision.

"You're.. married..?" She asked, barely audible for me to hear.