14

Author's P.O.V

"So... basically, you're telling me that this man is going to marry your sorry bum because of an arrangement?" Jin spoke, stupefied after Jungkook and Taehyung explained everything to them once they arrived home.

Jungkook smiled a little. "Sort of.."

Namjoon sighed and looked at them with concern. "I get where this is going, but are the both of you really ok with this?" He asked.

"And you, Jungkook. You don't have to push yourself to do this, both of you don't have to necessarily marry if you don't want to." Jin added.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled. "We know. I just really want to give it a second chance, and... as for Taehyung, he just wants to know what it would feel like to have an insignificant other." Jungkook explained.

"Aren't you scared of repeating the same mistakes?"

"Well, i'll never know until I risk it again.. but, I know Appa wouldn't choose to do this if he knows it's not good for me, and... I trust Taehyung." He answered.

Making Jin and Namjoon smile softly while Taehyung stared at him, taken aback.

Taehyung then smiled softly as he pulled Jungkook to his chest. "You silly boy.." he murmured while Jungkook laughed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other, a little disgusted as they both thought.

'Is this how Jungkook felt when he mostly watched me and Joonie/Jinnie together?'

Nonetheless, they smiled softly, as they watched them with content.

"Who gets this touchy after meeting in just 2 days?" Jin joked, making Jungkook scream at him while his face was burning red.

As for Taehyung and Namjoon... yeah, you could say they look like fish flopping around like they're out of water or something. They were laughing uncontrollably at this point.

====

Jin's P.O.V

"Alright, time to make dinner." I said. Namjoon and Jungkook then started standing up when I glared at them.

"No. Both of you are not setting foot into the kitchen. I don't want the house burning down." I said sternly as they laughed nervously, slowly sitting back down.

"Oh, i'll help." Taehyung offered.

I cocked a brow upward as I stared at him. "You sure you know how to cook?" I asked.

He chuckled and nodded. "Yes hyung." He confirmed.

I turned to Jungkook and he smiled, nodding. "Yeah, he cooks the best foods. And if I were to compare, I like his cooking more than yours hyung."

My eye twitched as I forced a smile. "Is that so? Kim Taehyung I demand a cooking contest!" I said, turning to Taehyung.

"Huh? Uhm.. ok?" He answered, confused.

I turned back to Jungkook. "You better get Hoseok and Jimin here or I swear to Namjesus, i'm going to bury you alive." I hissed as I turned a heel and left for the kitchen.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I blinked, and pulled out my phone, doing what Jin hyung ordered without a second thought.

"Your husband is scary Namjoon hyung.." Taehyung admitted, turning to Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon hyung sighed, humming.

"Tell me about it."

"I HEARD THAT YOU UNGRATEFUL BRATS!"