20

Author's P.O.V

The man stood there as he watched his once lover leave with his now husband.

He smiled sadly as he watched him with longing eyes.

"Did you really love me?"

"I don't want you to stay with me.."

"Not even an inch."

He let his tears fall down as he looked down on the ground.

"I've always loved you.. and I only want you to be able to live a happy life..." He whispered.

"I know myself, I know where I should be.."

"If I let you stay with me.. you'll only suffer once I die." He whispered once again as rain began to pour on him.

"So don't hurt me like this.."

He smiled as he sat down, not bothering about the rain pouring heavily down on him, his tears mixing with the rain drops, as he stayed there.

He intentionally broke up with Jungkook. He begged Jungkook's father and friends to tell Jungkook that he was a bad person.

He thought that at least.. it was better for him to hate him than cry over him once he dies.

Jungwoo found out that he was diagnosed with cancer, Jin knew. And he disagreed about Jungwoo's decision of making them give Jungkook a bad image of him.

"You're still my favourite person even if i'm not yours anymore.." he said again as he looked up, blinking as droplets of water made contact with his eyes.

Then an umbrella came above him, as Hoseok stared at him with sad eyes.

"Fool... are you really sure this is what you want?" Hoseok asked.

Jungwoo hummed and smiled in pain, he knew this isn't what he wanted, but he had no choice. His love's happiness was his priority, so letting him be with someone else that makes him happy and loved is enough.

"I already cut everything off with him Hoseok. He deserves everything.. does Taehyung really treat him well?"

Hoseok hummed as he helped Jungwoo up. "Yes, yes he does." He confirmed.

"Then.. that puts my mind at ease."

"Would you ever tell him the true reason why you did this?"

Jungwoo shook his head. "No, I refuse to let him know anything about the truth. I don't want him to cry anymore because of me, let it be the last time. After all, I leave everything to his husband now." He said as he started walking away, waving at Hoseok without turning back at him.

He then thought as he left.

'You've tried enough darling.. well done. It's time to finally let go..'

Hoseok watched him leave as he frowned.

'He meant the world to you... and yet you let him go for his well being? Is that how you picture love is? Sacrificing your own love just to let him go with someone else who makes him more happy?'

He sighed and started to walk away to the opposite direction as well.

'Perhaps.. I can never understand how you interpret things in your own perspective.'