18

Jungkook's P.O.V

I hummed, cleaning the house until I jumped in surprise when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around, hitting the person with my broom, only to widen my eyes when Taehyung hissed in pain, rubbing his head to soothe the pain, the wedding ring on his finger glistening brightly.

I stared at him shocked. "Pabo! Don't scare me like that!" I shrieked as I let go of the broom, approaching him putting my hand on his head, helping him soothe the pain.

He chuckled as he winced. "Sorry.." he apologized.

"I'm sorry too." I apologized back as I pulled him into a hug.

"Why in the world did you come from behind anyway?" I asked, pulling away.

"Ah, I wanted to ask why you're cleaning when we'll leave in a few hours to the airport with Hoseok hyung."

I blinked. "Huh?"

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"Oh shit, I think I did."

He laughed. "Thought so. I already finished packing our stuff." He said with a soft smile.

"Go and rest for a while, it'll be a long flight to Japan." He said.

I hummed, smiling. "Alright.." I said as I went upstairs and headed to my room.

====

I looked out the window as the plane finally took off.

I don't know why, but i'm not sure if I even want to go to Japan... he would be there.

I turned my attention when I suddenly felt a hand on top of mine.

I stared down and slowly looked up to see Taehyung looking at me concerned.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

I smiled softly and shook my head. "No, just tired.."

"My jaws, just say you want to rest your head on his shoulder, and it's done." Hoseok hyung complained from the front, making me blush in embarrassment.

Taehyung chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "Is that it?"

'I did not have that in mind.. but it does sound nice..'

I blushed a much more deeper shade of red, avoiding eye contact.

"M-maybe.." I stuttered.

He hummed, pulling me closer, letting me rest my head on his shoulder. "Comfortable?" He asked.

I nodded slightly. "My hand also feels cold.." I said, trying to get him to hold my hand.

'Yes, i'm probably going overboard but he's my husband so shoo.'

He laughed softly as he intertwined my hand with his. "Dumdum, just tell me to hold your hand and i'll do so." He said.

I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. "What would be the fun in that?" I pointed.

"Fair enough."

====

Taehyung's P.O.V

As I opened the blinds in the room, I turned to see Jungkook staring at his phone screen intently.

"You look really busy over there. What are you doing?" I asked, going beside him.

"Oh, there's this one book that i've been trying to finish." He said, looking up at him.

I blinked. "What's it about?"

"There were these two guys. There's two matchmakers that matches couples when one prays to be matched by someone. They can't be seen unless they want to be visible to anyone, but as one matchmaker watched over this one person, the guy had an accident, crying out for help. There's this rule that a matchmaker is forbidden to do."

"If he touches the person, he would leave his responsibility as a matchmaker and become the person's guardian instead."

[Big spoiler Jungkook =_=]

I smiled. "That seems like an interesting book. Send me a link about it, I wanna read."

He giggled and nodded.

"Sure!"

Then the door opened to reveal Hoseok hyung.

"You two, is it ok for the both of you to stay in one room? There's no more available rooms." He said.

I turned to Jungkook and he smiled softly, humming.

"I'm fine with it as long as Taehyung is too." He answered.

I shrugged. "Yeah, it's fine." I said as Hoseok hyung nodded and left.

I turned back to Jungkook. "Want to take a look around Osaka?" I suggested.

He nodded. "That would be nice~"

====

Jungkook's P.O.V

I looked around breathlessly and turned to Taehyung, only for my eyes to widen when I heard a snap of a camera.

He laughed as he put his phone back in his pocket.

"Did.. d-did you just take a picture?" I asked.

He smiled cheekily. "It was hard not to." He replied.

I pouted and looked away with a small blush.

Both mine and Taehyung's attention was caught when we heard an arguement.

We turned to see who they were and I felt my heart drop when I saw it was...