7

Jungkook's P.O.V

I groaned and sat up, looking around confused to how I got back into my room when I last recalled that I was having a conversation with Taehyung.

I blinked until my eyes landed on a note at my bedside table.

I took it and read..

Hey, you fell asleep last night so I brought you in your room to help you sleep more comfortably.

~Taehyung

I felt my cheeks warm up as a small smile crept to my face.

I shook my head lightly.

'No, don't fall, don't fall Jungkook..'

I stood up, putting the note back as I got ready for the day.

====

I went to the kitchen to only blink when I saw Taehyung helping out the maids to prepare breakfast.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He turned to me and smiled that unique boxy smile of his.

"Good morning, did you have a nice rest?" He asked, completely disregarding what I asked him first.

I smiled a little, approaching him. "Yeah, did you?" I asked back.

He chuckled and hummed. "Mhm, I saw the maids preparing breakfast so I offered to help them." He said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Never knew you were that husband material." I joked.

He laughed. "Sure I am.. but I never really had any thoughts about love or marriage, so I basically have no experience about it." He admitted.

I tilted my head. "No girlfriend or boyfriend? Nothing?"

He smiled, patting my head as he took the knife and started cutting the onions.

"Nope, nada." He confirmed.

I smiled softly as I went beside him. "Can I help?"

He turned to me as he teased. "Can you even cut the onions properly?"

I slapped his shoulder lightly. "I-I can!" I retaliated.

He chuckled as he handed me the knife and put the onions and the chopping board in front of me.

I hesitantly tried to cut the onions until he suddenly started laughing.

I turned to him confused. "Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"You're not much of a cook, aren't you? You're even holding the knife wrong." He pointed with a smile.

I blushed in embarrassment and looked away.

"S-shut up.."

"Here, let me help you." He said as he went behind me, wrapping his arms around me as he put his hands on top of mine, motioning both our hands to cut the onions properly.

'This isn't helping by how you're resting your chin on my shoulder.'

I thought as I blushed madly.

"Hey Kook, have you seen my-"

A voice cut himself off as I then squeaked out in surprise, turning to Jimin hyung with wide eyes as I definitely started looking like a tomato.

'Kill me...'