12

Jungkook's P.O.V

I walked on the bridge with Taehyung after we parted with Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung.

I slowly looked up to the bright full moon, smiling softly at it.

"Did you have fun?" A deep voice from behind asked.

I giggled and smiled. "Yeah.. i'm beat. I don't think I can walk another step." I answered.

He chuckled. "Want a piggy back ride?"

I blinked until my eyes lit up with joy.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" I said.

He smiled, going in front of me as he knelt down.

I hopped onto his back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hold me tight, got it?" He reminded as he stood up, beginning to walk towards the car.

I giggled and hummed. "Yes sir~"

When we were walking past a Mother and a child, the boy pointed at us.

"Eomma look!"

The mother giggled. "One day, you'll be able to feel that kind of love like they do, when you get older."

A faint blush managed to creep into my face as I snuggled closer to Taehyung to hide my face.

He chuckled. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked.

I hummed. "We're here, let's go home." He said.

I smiled a little as I got off him, both of us getting inside the car as he drove us back.

====

I came out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel when I saw Taehyung talking on the phone.

He turned to me and smiled.

"Yes Father, we're doing fine here. I have to go now, bye." He said as he hung up.

"You're not going to sleep yet?" We both asked in unison.

We stared at each other for a moment before laughing.

"Ok, are you not going to sleep yet?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Not anytime sooner. I still have work to finish." I answered.

"What about you?"

"The same reason as yours. I need to check the documents they want me to sign." He replied.

I hummed. "Well, that just adds up less hours of sleep. It's hard to understand the documents if they don't do it properly." I joked, sitting in front of him as I took the folders to my left.

He laughed. "We could just help each other with work. After that, you can go back to your room to rest." He said, opening one of his folders.

"Oh yeah, we aren't going to sleep in the same room." I said out loud.

"Why? Do you want to?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows as he smirked.

I blushed, looking away. "I.."

He chuckled. "Hey, relax. We aren't going to do that if you're not comfortable."

I shook my head. "I'm comfortable with you, but.. sleeping together in the same bed, i'm just not ready for it." I said, turning back to him.

He smiled. "I know, don't push yourself about it. The wedding is still next month."

I smiled as we both started doing our work.