Chapter 4

Ddraig POV

There he was. My king. The strongest living creature in existence and right now he was talking to me. Fear is all I felt, but I wasn't afraid for my life, I was afraid of him being disappointed in me. A being that rules my race is right in front of me, and if I say something wrong, I will regret it. Badly.

(Y/N): 'So, I will start with some personal questions.'
Ddraig: 'Yes my Lord.'
(Y/N): *Chuckles* 'You don't have to call me that Ddraig, just call me by my name'
Ddraig: 'Yes my Lo- I mean (Y/N). So what questions do you have for me?'
(Y/N): 'Let's start simple first. How have you been doing?'
Ddraig: 'I am doing fine, as a sacred gear in my battle against the white one, though I haven't met him yet.'
(Y/N): 'Ah yes, you both are enslaved as sacred gears. So tell me about your host.'
Ddraig: 'Well he is the biggest pervert I have met.'
(Y/N): 'Hoh? Does that mean he he invades other privacy?'
Ddraig: 'Yes he does but mainly females'
(Y/N): 'Why is that?'
Ddraig: 'Wait, (Y/N), May I ask you a question?'
(Y/N): 'You May.'
Ddraig: 'What do you think is the meaning of a pervert?'
(Y/N): 'It is a person who invades other's privacy, is it not?'
Ddraig: 'Could you give me an example?'
(Y/N): 'Hmmm. I guess the factions would be labelled as perverts for interrupting your and Albion's battle, right?'

Ddraig facepalms, he didn't think that his king. The strongest being in existence, would still have his innocence still intact.

(Y/N): 'Why are you putting your hand over your face?'
Ddraig: 'No it's nothing, I see Est still is protecting your innocence. Anyways do you have any more questions?'
(Y/N): 'Yes I do. Your host belongs to peerage, right?'
Ddraig: 'Yes he is, he is in Rias Gremory's peerage.'
(Y/N): 'Thank you and do not tell anyone about this, though you may have told your host, but try to make him keep his mouth shut.'
Ddraig: 'I will try.'
(Y/N): 'Thank you, you may continue your business.'
Ddraig: 'Thank you (Y/N).'

Third Person POV

As (Y/N) cut of the link between him and Ddraig, he noticed that Issei had been staring at him suspiciously.
So he decided to bring the tension down.

(Y/N): Hey Issei, can you give me and Est, a tour of the school afterwards?
Issei: Hmm? Oh ye-yeah I can.
(Y/N): Thank you.
Issei: You're Welcome, I guess.

After class, (Y/N), Issei and Est met up together with one other person.

(Y/N): 'Hmm? This is the other Devil, I guess she's friends with Issei.'
???: Hi, my name is Asia Argento. Nice to meet you.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you too

(Y/N): Nice to meet you too. Asia. Will you be also giving us a tour?
Asia: Yes I am, and I am also Issei's friend. Will you also be my um *blushes* fr-friend?
(Y/N): Hmm. I see, well let's get along.

They then leave and take a tour of the school. While taking the tour, Issei pulls Asia away from the group.

Asia: What's wrong Issei? We shouldn't just leave.
Issei: No it's not that, Asia. That guy, (Y/N) something's off about him.
Asia: Really? I think he's nice.
Issei: No Asia, I just- *sigh* Just- Just be careful around him.
Asia: Okay!

Asia then goes towards to Est.

Issei: 'What's this feeling? Who is he? Maybe I'm just too paranoid.'

But little did they know, (Y/N) was listening to their conversation.

(Y/N): Hmm. So he knows something wrong, well I guess he would. I guess I'll have to reveal myself earlier than intended.

He then goes towards the confused Devils, who were looking for him, Est and Asia notice him first.

Asia: (Y/N)! Where did you go?
(Y/N): You guys left for a while, so I went to the restroom.
Asia: Oh okay.
Issei: Anyway what clubs are you guys going to join.
Est: What's a club?
Asia: It's a group where students with common interests gather and hang out.
(Y/N): Ah okay. 'Maybe all the devils are in one club.' Hey Issei?
Issei: Yeah?
(Y/N): Which clubs are you guys in?
Issei: Oh we're in the same club.
Asia: Yeah, it's the Occult Research Club.
(Y/N): The Occult Research Club huh? Are there any others.
Issei: Yeah, there is President Rias, and the Vice-President Akeno, they are the most beautiful girls in the academy and they have humongous boo-

Est punches him.

Issei: Hey what was that for!?
Est: I don't like perverts.

She then leans into his ear.

Est: *Whispering* And don't talk about those things in front of me or (Y/N), or you'll be in a world of pain.

Issei gulps while thinking that she could be best friends with Koneko.

Asia: Anyway, there is also Kiba and Koneko.
(Y/N): Okay, can we check out your club?

Issei suddenly tenses up.

Issei: Oh I don't know we'll have to ask the President.
(Y/N): Alright, well then we'll see you tomorrow, bye!
Issei & Asia: Bye!

They then go their own ways with Issei and Asia going to their club room, and (Y/N) and Est going towards their home.

(Y/N): 'Hmm. I guess we'll be meeting the other devils tomorrow. Rias Gremory huh? Don't disappoint me.'

Meanwhile with Issei and Asia.

Asia: Why didn't you let them come?
Issei: We have to ask Prez first, before we let him in, what if he finds out that we're Devils?
Asia: Oh, I didn't think about that, sorry, I guess I was excited about making a new friend.
Issei: It's okay, maybe we can bring them to the club tomorrow, if Prez allows us.
Asia: Okay.

But while they were walking Issei couldn't help but have a feeling of dread pass through him.

Issei: '(Y/N) (L/N), something's wrong about him. If he tries to hurt my friends, I'll make him pay.'

(1050 words, How was the chapter? I felt like it was rushed. If there's something wrong tell me so that I can fix it. See ya!)