Chapter 6

(Sorry for the late update. But on the bright side, I found out what is Writer's Block! Yeah I don't think that's a good thing)

Third Person POV

The scene shows a full village of people holding many types of weapons and torches, while many shouts were heard as they were all aimed at (Y/N).

Mob: 'YOU DEMON!! ALL OF US ARE CURSED BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOU OWE US FOR LETTING YOU STAY HERE!!! NOW REPAY US BY DYING!'

(Y/N): 'Hehe. . . He haha haha, Hahahahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHHA!, WHO SAID I OWE YOU!!! WHO DECIDED THAT?! YOU!? A WORTHLESS BUNCH OF WASTED MUD!? WHEN DID I FALL SO LOW TO OWE YOU!? I ONLY OWE @#$%!! NOT YOU WORTHLESS MUDS!!! BUT. . . . .'

(Y/N)'s suddenly voice turned more distorted and demonic.

(Y/N): 'I do owe you all for showing me. . . . How worthless living creatures can be. Now let me repay you. . . . By showing all of you filthy creatures. . . What an angered demon does to those who cross his path. Haha hahahah, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-'

A bright light of black and red erupts from (Y/N)'s body as he laughs.
(Y/N) then wakes up from his nightmare.

(Y/N): *Takes deep breath* "Is the universe telling me to go and resurrect all of those filth, just so I can torture them again? Heh, no wonder I like this universe."

(Y/N) then gets up and starts to prepare breakfast for himself and Est, after awhile Est gets up and they do their morning routine.

As they were walking towards the school, Est decided to ask some questions.

Est: "Hey (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Hmm?"

Est: "You were shaking a lot in your sleep, we're you having a bad dream?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, it was about the filth, but don't worry, it'll subside once I complete the massacre."

Est: "Okay. . . You know that I'm here to help, right?"

(Y/N): "Of course, I haven't hidden anything from you and besides, you were also there when 'she' died."

Est: "But I couldn't help you. . ."

(Y/N): *sighs* "Est, I sent you away because I knew that would happen, I didn't want all that blood getting on you, so I sent you away so that I could take care of them. Besides, I had to check how much of the negative emotions I could consume. I succeeded but with a price, and she became one, no matter how much I didn't want it to happen."

They then didn't talk for the whole trip.

Smol Timeskip + (Y/N) POV

We reached the club room but I sensed a few more auras in the room then earlier, and Rias and the others aura seemed conflicted so I stayed on my guard.

(Y/N): "Est, did you sense them?"

Est: "I did, what should we do?"

(Y/N): "Right now nothing, but stay on your guard, I sense one strong aura in the room. But it seems that it's passive. There's also two Phoenix in there."

Est: "Okay."

We then entered the room as all of the people inside looked at us. The only ones worth noting were the silver-haired girl who was dressed in some strange clothing.