Chapter 11

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

(Y/N): "Very well then, I'll tell you about me."

(Y/N): "So what're your questions?"

Rias: "First, why didn't you tell us?"

(Y/N): "You never asked."

Rias: "Second, why did you come here?"

(Y/N): "I already told you. I wanted entertainment."

Akeno: "Why does the supreme being want entertainment?"

(Y/N): "If you live as long as I do, the chances of dying out of boredom are very very high. The only reason I haven't died is because of Est and others." 'And the fact that I'm immortal.'

Kiba: "Who are 'others'?"

(Y/N): "Personal."

Kiba: "Alright I won't pry."

(Y/N): "Thanks."

Koneko: "Do you have more chocolate?"

(Y/N): *materialises 2 chocolate bars* "I do, here." *gives one to Koneko* "You can also have one Est." *gives the other to Est*

Koneko & Est: "Thanks."

Issei: "Now it's my turn, do you have any por-"

Issei is shut up by Est and Koneko who smashed his head into the ground.

(Y/N): "Why'd you do that?"

Est & Koneko: "No reason."

(Y/N): "Alright then, anymore questions?"

Rias: "Last one, are you going to attend the meeting of the factions?"

(Y/N): "I will, a meeting of the leaders of the factions will occur, there's bound to be an assassination attempts."

Rias: "True, but they won't just allow anyone to enter."

(Y/N): "Two things: One, I am one of the last surviving members of a race that was on par with the Dragons. Two, if they are foolish enough to not accept the first reason, I guess I'll tell them who I really am."

Asia: "But won't that put you in more trouble?"

(Y/N): "Not really, I mean who would be dumb enough to go against the King of Dra- Oh wait, Emo Riser was dumb enough, never mind then. Est and I are more than strong enough to wipe out all the factions in an instant, so our life won't be in any danger."

ORC Club: 'They're strong enough to wipe out the factions in an instant!?'

(Y/N): "But if you all are still uneasy about it, then I suggest you take out your second bishop."

Rias: *shocked* "How do you know about that!?"

(Y/N): "I can sense the bishop's power easily, and besides, his name was already in the school database."

Akeno: "You hacked the school's database?"

(Y/N): "I was bored."

ORC Club: O_O

(Y/N): (◕‿◕)

Est: "(>ლ)"

Rias: "Okaaayyyy, then we'll unseal him after the parent meeti-"

She was cut off when a magic circle appeared in the middle of the room and Grayfia and Sirzech appeared from it.

Sirzech: "Hello."