Chapter 15

Yo ✌🏼

Third Person POV

After several minutes of silence while looking at Restia's grave, (Y/N) stood up and started looking around for clues of who Ragnar's 'master' is.

(Y/N): 'Whoever his 'master' is, I'll make sure to kill him, and I plan to make it hurt as much as possible- no I'll make him feel pain like none have ever felt before.'

(Y/N) comes across a set of footprints in the mud.

(Y/N): "These aren't supposed to be here."

He then examines the footprints.

(Y/N): "They're unusually deep, whoever's these are must have a lot of confidence, hmm? These footprints. They're similar to mine."

(Y/N) then looks at his own footprints and sees that the shape and size of them are almost exactly the same.

(Y/N): "Probably a coincidence, but I'll keep it in mind. So this person clearly knows about me being a demon and part of my past. But how? Is it because of Him? Plausible. But He wouldn't tell my past just to anyone. So how? The magic barrier that I put on here was supposed to drive of all living creatures unconsciously, unless they were deliberately searching for it. . . . . It was my fault. DAMMIT!"

(Y/N) punches a nearby tree erasing it from existence.

(Y/N): "DAMMIT ALL!!! I SHOULD'VE KILLED HIM!!!"

(Y/N) starts taking deep breaths until he appears calm, but his eyes said a different story.

(The red glow is not there, unless you want it, then it is there)

(Y/N) then follows the footprints which lead into the village and sees that all the destruction he had caused had been restored and the village looked like it had not been destroyed.

(Y/N): "He even restores the wastes of muds' home, how much torture does he want to go through, hmm?"

(Y/N) notices a message at the centre of the village.

Sign: I know what you are, (Y/N) (L/N). Try and find me. R__Y. Here's a hint, 'Rose'.

(Y/N): "Huh? 'Rose'? What is that supposed to me-"

(Y/N)'s eyes widen at the realisation.

(Y/N): "Hehehe. So that's what we're doing. Fine. I'll play your game. But know this. When I find you. . . . . .