Chapter 9

Yo ✌🏼, Sorry for the late chapter, I was sick.

Third Person POV

It was the next day, where (Y/N) woke up and performed his daily routine which consisted of getting out of bed, washing himself, making breakfast then waking Est up and eating breakfast. But, here's the problem. Est is mad at (Y/N), now why is someone like Est, who would never want to leave (Y/N)'s side mad at (Y/N)? The same reason. She's mad at him because he left her at their house and went to bully a certain fried chicken, from which the fried chicken was probably humiliated for life then disowned by his family which made his little sister inherit his family's property and look down on her big brother who lost a simple fight. Well the person the fried chicken. . . God that is long to write, I'm going to call him fricken, alright. Now, fricken was fighting the strongest creature to exist, but no one knew that and they don't need to know it. Besides, who would care about some fricken getting disowned by his family. They probably just kept him, cuz he was what the devils referred to as 'unbeatable'. But now that he was beaten, they probably had no use of him and disowned him, now it's safe to say he got fried. Hah, get it. . . *clears throat* okay, now back to the main topic, Est wanted to go as well because she wanted to 'protect' (Y/N), yeah~ no, she just wanted to be close to him and maybe kick fricken's family jewels but who cares about that. The main problem is that now (Y/N) has to deal with an. angry. adorable. loli.

Now the main problem isn't that she is angry, well it kinda is. BUT the main problem is how cute she is when she is angry, some of you with short girlfriends would know. *muttering* 'Goddamn normies' . Anyway here's a picture of how she looks when she's pouting

(I can't find a picture of her pouting, she's a kuudere, so imagine her being the one in the picture)

Do you see the problem now?

Est POV

That idiot (Y/N)! He left me! What if some filth had stained his innocence! I have a chance to punish (Y/N) now, I'll have to think of a punishment where I'll be closer to him, while also showing all the others that he is MINE. Wait. . I have just the thing. *starts yandere-giggling*

 *starts yandere-giggling*