Goldie

[A/n: No, I am not shipping you and Jeremy. It wasn't supposed to sound romantic or flirtatious or anything like that. On that little note, enjoy] 

Upon entering the pizzeria, you are immediately escorted to the security office by Jeremy. For some reason, he looked extremely nervous. You look up at the stage, seeing the toy animatronics. 'Weird,' you think to yourself. You thought that the originals were still on stage. Nope. They weren't.

Jeremy hurriedly pushes you towards the office. 

'Pushy, much?' said "Charlotte".

"Someone's in a bit of a rush," you say. Jeremy doesn't respond. When you reach the office, you hear the clock strike midnight, along with a sort of alarm. 

"Grab the tablet, and just keep looking around for anything weird." Jeremy say's, looking in the vents. 

"As in...what, exactly?" you ask, confused.

"You'll be able to tell."

You sigh, picking up the tablet. First thing you notice is Toy Bonnie in the room beside you. "How did you get there?" you mumble quietly to yourself. You tell Jeremy this, and he doesn't look surprised.

"Put this on," he says, tossing a Freddy head at you. "It'll keep you safe, for the most part." 

Before you ask him what he means by that, the right vent rattles. You shine your light, and see Toy Bonnie. You put on the Freddy head and Jeremy dives under the desk. T. Bonnie walks up to you and looks into the mask. When he was satisfied, he walked away. 

You didn't have time to take the head off, however, as a large yellow bear appears at the end of the hallway. It just stares at you, then disapears.

'That was different,' says "Charlotte". You decide not to tell Jeremy, he was freaked out enough as it is. 

-------Timeskip-------

It had been a bit since T. Bonnie, about three hours, and things were pretty calm. Then Foxy appeared. He was at the end of the hallway, so you just put the head on. Jeremy noticed, looked down the hallway, and squealed. That's right, squealed. 

Jeremy went for his flashlight, but It was too late. Foxy lunged for me, even though you had the head on. He would have killed you if something hadn't stopped him. 

The golden bear animatronic from earlier had appeared in front of you. Apparently this was too much for Jeremy, because he fainted. The bear just stared down Foxy, until the pirate fox left. 

The bear turned around, nodded at you, and disappeared.

'I think I'll call him Goldie,' said "Charlotte".

-------Timeskip-------

A few hours later, and your shift was over. That was crazy! But you liked the rush it gave you. You like this job, and are going to keep it.

You wave goodbye to Jeremy, and head home.

[A/n: Who do you think caused the light in your attic in chapter one? Comment who you think it was. See ya later!]