Reborn, Anew

{Previously: "Lady's and gentlemen, boys and girls, please welcome our newest friend: Will!}

-------3 Hours Ago-------

-------Your POV (1st Person)-------

Pain. For the longest time, that was what I felt. But I wouldn't let myself die. Jeremy would find me eventually. I just had to hold out. 

Yes, I had been stuffed, but that didn't mean I couldn't survive. I heard a noise outside the door. Jeremy, I thought, he's came to help me! Then the door opened.

It wasn't Jeremy. It was the Puppet. Somehow, it had crawled out of its box in the Prize Corner, and- wait. It wasn't crawling. It was floating off of the ground.

I remember staring, but without eyes. How? I don't know. I'd lost my vision when they stuffed me into the suit. I didn't even know what suit they stuffed me into, to be honest. Anyway, the Puppet floated over to me, and I thought, I'm hallucinating from blood loss. 

'You are not hallucinating, (Y/N). I am real.' It was that stupid voice in my head.

I couldn't speak, couldn't even think, I just sat there, cold, in pain, and 'staring' at the Puppet. I heard a soft, unintelligible voice, and then passed out, the pain too much.

-------Now-------

-------No one's POV-------

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please welcome our newest friend, Will!" The crowd applauded as the curtain parted, revealing a blue and white fox animatronic, with black eyeliner. The crowd couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, but they didn't care. It was fun, it was new, it was shiny, and most of all, it was different.

The fox waved at the crowd, happy to finally see light. It had been stuck in the Parts and Service room since it had arrived, and only saw light once: when it had experienced the most pain it had ever felt in its life.

And now it was stuck here, happy to be in the light, but upset that it couldn't go home. This was it's life now. But it swore, on that day, to get revenge on the savior that never showed up.

To get revenge on Jeremy.