Jeremy's New Friends

-------(Your POV: 1st Person)-------

I woke up on my show stage. Ever since Foxy had gotten me, this is where I had been, what I had been doing. It was the same cycle: Power on, welcome the kids, perform, power down. 

Jeremy hadn't come into work since I had "Gone Missing". Until tonight. I powered on, and saw Jeremy and four other guys walking to the office. One had what looked like a phone for a head, another looked like just your average everyday guy, another was...uh...round and wore glasses, but the final guy is the one who caught my attention the most.

He wore a purple uniform, while everyone else's were blue. His skin was purple, and his eyes were pure white. I thought he was blind, until he looked at me and said, "Hey, Scott? Who is that animatronic? I don't remember seeing it the last time I was here."

The guy with the phone head looked at me. "That's Will. For some reason, it doesn't seem to be as active as the rest of the animatronics. It does, however, seem to enjoy being near the Puppet's box. I don't know why, I just know what I've seen."

Then I finally got a good look at Jeremy. What surprised me most was his face. In the place of his eyes was a big question mark. When he spoke, he seemed to stutter. "I-i-is it j-just me, or is Will s-s-staring at me?"

Everyone turned their heads in my direction. Jeremy moved to the left, my head followed. He moved to the right, my head followed. Then the purple guy spoke. "Ya know what? Maybe we should get to the office."

The normal looking guy looked at me and nodded. "I agree with the grape. Maybe we should get to the office."

The purple man grit his teeth. "I told you to stop calling me that, Mike."

Mike just laughed. "Sorry, Vincent, it just always makes me laugh when you react like this."

So, the purple guy's name was Vincent, huh? Interesting.

When Jeremy and his friends were in the office, the twelve am bell rang. I hopped off my stage, ready to get my revenge. I walked loudly through the halls, making sure they could hear my footsteps. 

When I got close to the Prize Corner, I started talking. "jєrєmч, rєmєmвєr mє? thє σnє чσu αвαndσnєd? í díєd вєcαusє σf чσu, αnd í'll mαkє чσu suffєr!"

I could practically smell their fear.

The Puppet poked her head out of her box. Yeah, when I died, my sister inhabited the body of the Puppet. Turns out, she actually was in my head, ever since she died.

I tapped my hand on the counter, humming along to a song my mother had sung me long ago.

There's a shadow on the wall
Stay calm, stay calm
There's a figure in the hall
Stay calm, stay calm
Keeps my wits and stay alive
Wish I had a 9 to 5
There's a stranger in us all
Stay calm, stay calmEvery hair is on it's end
That's fine, I'm fine
Feeling my adrenaline
That's fine, I'm fine
I can keep away the creeps
Safely from my swivel seat
Something's crawling through the vent
That's fine... uh-ohThere's a ghost in the machine
Stay calm, stay calm
They are watching through the screen
Stay calm, stay calm
They just might drive me crazy
Hit me!Hey kids it's nice to ' eetcha'
Are you ready for some Fazbear pizza?
Who's this working at the night shift?
I don't know but, I don't think I like him
He's so cute! I can feel his heart racing
About time we had a brand new plaything
Another yellow belly balking like a chicken
Hey!
Listen gang I say that we dig inThey are slowly closing in
Stay calm, stay calm
Find an inner strength within
Stay calm, stay calm
If I've learned one thing it's that
Don't respond to craigslists ads
I can see their second skin
Stay calm, stay calmIn the end there's only me
All right, all right
Morning sun will set me free
All right, all right
I spent five nights at Freddy's
Hit me!Hey, where did our new friend go?
Don't worry, he'll be back again tomorrow
So, uh, does he not go to the bathroom
Or does he just hold it in all night?
Aye, he pees into a cup
Ew!
I've seen him do it with me own eye
We were both just staring at each other
It was extremely awkward

Charlotte at some point had poked her head out of her box and started singing with me. Then the 6 AM bell rang. 

I didn't get to kill Jeremy, but I still freaked him out. I also spent some quality time with my sister, which is a plus. Tomorrow, though, is when the real fun begins.

A/n: Hello, everybody. What did you think? I wanted to post the actual song, but I use the website, not the app, so it can be a bit awkward sometimes. If you want to hear the song yourself, it's called Stay Calm. I would recommend listening to the 2018 remake over the 2019 remake. It sounds so much better.
Edit: I got the app, and managed to add the video. Yes!!!
Remember, stay safe, stay healthy, stay Legendary:

-The Lost Legend