I Exist, I Remember

{6 Months After "The Nightmares by Design}

{Henry's POV (3rd Person)}

Henry stared up at the sign of the new Pizzeria. It may have taken what felt like forever, but his plan was ready. He was finally going to end it. William, the torment, everything. He had lost his only children, and his wife because of this stupid Pizzeria chain. Just thinking about it made him want to cry.

No, he thought. I must be strong. This needs to be done.

He had hidden the homing device in the office. He was going to be the poor soul who would act as bait. He had no choice. He wasn't willing to sacrifice anyone else for this. Too many innocent lives had been lost. That's when he received the phone call.

Mike Schmidt, it read. He sighed. He knew that he had worked at previous locations, but not much else.

He answered the phone, and put it up to his ear. "Henry Emily, how may I help you."

"Uh, hello, sir," Mike began, "I understand you opened up a new Pizzeria and need someone to run it. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to apply? Maybe?" Henry could hear the desperation in his voice.

Henry sighed. He would give him a fake interview, and then send him home. No need for him to get hurt.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mike. What's your address?"

Mike gave Henry his address, and told him to not come before three o'clock, saying he needed to "prepare".

{The Next Day}

Henry looked down at the piece of paper he had written the address on, then looked up at the house. This must be the place, he thought. He went up to the door and knocked.

When Mike answered the door, Henry got a good look at him. His skin looked painted on, like a doll's. He was unnaturally skinny, like he hadn't eaten in days. And his eyes, they were an unnatural purple.

Acting like he didn't notice, Henry walked into the living room. Inside was a coffee table, two old recliners, a couch, and a sixteen inch flat screen TV.

Henry gestured at one of the recliners. " May I?" He asked.

Mike just shrugged his shoulders. "Please, make yourself comfortable. You are the guest here."

Henry sat on one of the recliners, the springs inside groaning with age.

"Can I get you anything? Something to drink?" Mike asked. Henry could tell that Mike was trying hard to make him feel welcome. Well, Henry didn't want to take advantage of Mike's hospitality, but he was thirsty, and anxious.

"Could you boil some water for tea? I like to be calm during this sort of thing." Henry looked at Mike, giving him a small smile.

"Sure thing, sir. Any specific tea?"

"Mint, please." Henry answered.

"One mint tea, coming right up, sir." Mike sped off into the kitchen, and Henry could hear the sound of running water.

A few moments later, and Mike came out of the kitchen. "The tea kettle is on the oven, and is now boiling. So, should we start?"

Henry nodded. Mike sat down in the recliner opposite of him. Henry asked a few questions, what he would do with the place, how he felt about working long nights, and what he did in his past Fazbear Entertainment employments.