Night 2

A/n: Okay, so, here is where it becomes less Canon from Sister Location. Baby and the others have to modify their plan because of you. But their Goal is still the same. Also, your entire personality changed when you got stuffed, so that's why I am doing 1st Person POV. (Totally not an excuse for me to be a lazy writer 😆😆)

(Your POV)
When Mike arrived that night, I was ready. I had taken out the Shock Transmitter, so now I couldn't be shocked. First, he went to Ballora's side, but when he shocked her, nothing happened. Must be part of Baby's plan, I thought. When Mike came over to my side, Foxy was gone.

I turned to Mike, only to see him heading into Baby's room. Soon, the power went out, and the vents opened. I crawled out, and headed for Baby's room. I saw Mike's pathetic attempt at defending himself from the Bidybab. I grabbed the Bidybab by its head, and threw it against the window. I opened the crawl space, and saw Mike hiding under there, so I waved, in that sarcastic, "Hi, I'm here to kill you" sort of way. He screamed, then looked behind me, and his eyes widened.

Curious, I turned around, only to be hit by what appeared to be a crowbar by Baby. Then Funtime Foxy came in and grabbed me.

Baby turned to me, then told Foxy to take me to the Scooping Room. My eyes widened, and I started to struggle in his grip. "No! No, no, no,no! I'm not done yet, I'M NOT DONE!!!"

Baby walked up to me, then violently ripped out my voice box. "Yes, you are." Then she had the nerve to smile. I tried to say something, but of course, she had ripped out my voice box. I'm stupid.

{TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI BABY MAKING ICE CREAM}

By the time Foxy had brought me to the Scooping Room, he had ripped off two of my faceplates, my right arm, and my left ear. But, on the plus side, he was now missing the faceplate below his right eye.

He set me down on the conveyer belt and went into the room behind the scooper. I glared at him through the glass, but he just sat there, before he pushed the button.

A/n: What, you don't like cliffhangers? Too bad. Also, sorry for being gone for a while. I've been playing a lot of Bioshock (so sue me XD) So, my plan is for there to be two more chapters in the Sister Location, and then I'm moving into Pizzeria Simulator. If you want me to draw a picture of what you will look like as a salvageable animatronic, don't ask me to. Art is not my specialty. I suck at it. If you want to, feel free! Just comment, and I will give you a description. And, as always, stay safe, stay healthy, and most importantly, stay Legendary.

-The Lost Legend 👻👻