Torment

-------Your POV (1st Person)-------

I woke up to the children cheering. I opened my eyes and saw children in front of my stage. I sighed, but stood straight up, and prepared my song for the day.

Every day the show goes on
In the underground ground
On the stage a song replays
And it travels down down
Down to the recesses of your nightmares
Find me waiting there or are you too scared?
Rest in peace is not for me it's not fair
So welcome to the show
Dead but not buried
You're screaming it's alive
When my claws get a grip and you see me in the night
I'm dead but not buried
Remnant of his mistakes
Ignited by revenge till this metal body breaks
Oh oh oh
A carnival of angry souls
That can never come home
They are the only friends I have
And we all want you to go
Down to the recesses of your nightmares
Find me waiting there or are you too scared?
Rest in peace is not for me it's not fair
So welcome to the show
Dead but not buried
You're screaming it's alive
When my claws get a grip and you see me in the night
I'm dead but not buried
Remnant of his mistakes
Ignited by revenge till this metal body breaks
Oh oh oh
I'm dead but not buried
Oh oh oh
I'm dead but not buried
Oh oh oh
Restless and the show must go on
It's always a fun time in the shadows
In the silence I can hear your pulse
It's beat will stop when I make it hollow
Dead but not buried
You're screaming it's alive
When my claws get a grip and you see me in the night
I'm dead but not buried
Remnant of his mistakes
Ignited by revenge till this metal body breaks
Dead but not buried
You're screaming it's alive
When my claws get a grip and you see me in the night
I'm dead but not buried
Remnant of his mistakes
Ignited by revenge till this metal body breaks
Oh oh oh
I'm dead but not buried
Oh oh oh
I'm dead but not buried
Oh oh oh

The children didn't even seem to notice how dark the song was. Part of me was disappointed. I wanted people to know what had happened to me, not labeled as missing. I was right here! So was Charlotte. But no one knew. I was so frustrated! Luckily, it was almost closing time.

-------3 Hours Later-------

Finally! Closing time. I was 'Shut Down' by the workers, but when they left, I went into my Backstage, and punched the wall, wanting to fell something, anything, but I felt nothing.

This was Jeremy's fault. He didn't show up to help me on our shift, he didn't help me when I was stuffed, and now, I was a monster.

Then, they walked through the door.

-------Jeremy's POV-------

Vincent, Fritz, Mike, and Scott all walked through the door, but I stayed outside for a moment. Ever since (Y/N) went missing, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.

When I walked through the door, Will was staring at me. Why is he always staring at me?!?!?!

I quickly walked past his stage into the office, his head turning to follow me.

I slowed down as I neared the office, my hands shaking. I thought I heard laughter, but it must have been my imagination. I walked into the office, Mike sitting at the desk, Vincent on his phone, and Fritz and Scott looking in the vents.

Mike looked up at me. "Where have you been?"

I looked at him, my mask hiding my nervousness. "I-I-I was j-just outside. N-Needed some air."

Mike looked suspicious. I don't know why. I told him why I was outside. That's when the Midnight Bell rang, signalling the beginning of my torment.

-------Your POV (1st Person)-------

When the bell rang, I walked over to the Puppet's Box. I hadn't found the receiver for the wind up yet, but I was going to. For my sister. She hated that thing. So long as it was wound up, she couldn't attack Jeremy and help me.

I saw the light on the camera come on, and I knew they were winding up her box. I listened, but couldn't hear it.

I gave up, walked over to Charlotte, and apologised. She must've been asleep, because she didn't poke her head out.

I walked down the hall, and Jeremy noticed. How did I know? His question mark became an exclamation mark.

"W-W-WILL IS IN THE HALL!" He screamed. He put on the mask, while Mike, the round guy, and Scott walked dove behind something, while Vincent just shined the light on me. None of that worked on me. Then I felt something in the back of my head.

It was an idea. The animatronics, they had to move. For me, it was a choice. If I just stood here, they would focus on me, and not the Music Box. So I just stood there, and waited.

After a few minutes of them just staring at me, confused, I left. They just sat there, confused, and that's when they heard it: a sped up Music Box. They all scrambled, prepared for their fate.

When she finally arrived, my sister hugged me, whispered thank you, and lunged at Jeremy.

She grabbed him, and drug him, screaming, into the Parts and Service room. Then, the screaming stopped. All that could be heard was Mike's cries, and Vincent's groans of disappointment.

The 6 AM bell rang, and they ran out of the Pizzeria.

A/n: Gasp!!! Jeremy is dead?!?! Well, your goal has been accomplished, but at what cost? What will happen to you and your sister? IDK. Find out in the next chapter. And as always, stay safe, stay healthy, stay Legendary.

-TheLostLegend