*~The Rescue~*

Thea's POV
  The Dursley's have gone mad! They put bars on our windows and won't let us out of our room. I could probably blast it down with water but we have neighbors. Speaking of powers being trapped in a room most the summer has given me lots of time to practice. Uncle Vernon has been saying we weren't going back to Hogwarts which had been worrying me considering we start in a few day's.

  I was laying on my bed with Daisy on my lap as I made a water bubble float. I looked over at Harry as he read a book on spells. "Already getting at it?" I asked. "There's nothing else to do, we are literally in hell," he said looking at me then back at his book. I smiled making the water bubble smaller then waved my hand as it flew over and hit him in the head. He looked up glaring at me as I laughed. "It's not funny Thea, now I'm wet," he scoffed. I've done this so many times over the long sumner he's just annoyed now. I sighed putting my hand in the air as the water collected in a ball above his head so he was dry. I then made the water evaporate and started petting Daisy.

  Uncle Vernon came into the room "Lights out," he said turning off the lights walking out. "Fuck face," I scoffed making Harry laugh. He barged back into the room and right up to me. "Excuse me?" He glared into my eyes. "Ohhhh Nothing," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. "Say another word an-," "And what?" I interrupted. "It's not like you can do anything more to us that matters," I said glaring. He couldn't figure out anything to say and just stormed out of the room. "I have to say sis, you have some guts," he said making us both bust out laughing.

________________________________

I saw a bright light outside of the window and slowly opened my eyes. I looked up to see a flying car outside. Harry was up now too I looked inside the car and it was the twins and Ron. I rolled my eyes at him and he just glared. "Come on guys we've come to save you," Fred whispered yelled. I nodded and started packing a bag along with Harry. They tied a rope to the cars and started to pull it off. I heard Uncle Vernon foot steps and looked at Harry "You go first," I said to him. He nodded and started handing Ron his bag and Hedwig. Uncle Vernon was now in the room I handed Harry by bag and Daisy and started to climb out the window until Uncle Vernon grabbed my leg. Harry tried pulling me by my left arm. With my right arm I held it out a few inches away from Uncle Vernon's face. Water started spraying him in the face and he let go of my arm and Harry almost dropped me. "Pull me up!" I yelled. He brought me in the car and I was in the back with Ron and Harry as we drove off.

I could tell Ron wasn't very pleased that I was here. I just rolled my eyes has he glared at me. I grabbed Daisy and poked my finger in her cage as she rubber her head against it. After a while we got to a really tall house "I wish I was with my friends...I miss Draco," I thought we all got out of the car with our bags. "Come on," Ron said glaring at me and walking of with Harry. "He really doesn't like me," I said to the twins. "Can you blame him?" George started. "You almost killed him last year," Fred finished. I laughed a little bit along with them "I guess your right," I said and started walking into the house. I saw Rob being scolded by his mom and then Mis. Weasley went over to Fred and George and started yelling. "Mum, they were being held captive, there were bars on there windows!" Ron tried to reason with her.

  "It doesn't matter, you guys took your fathers car! Someone could of seen you, but I am happy you two are here you are welcome to stay." "Thank you Mis. Weasley," Me and Harry said. I saw Ron roll his eyes causing me to send him a quick glare. "Thea you can stay with Ginny, Harry you can stay with Ron, Fred and George help Thea take up her things so she can say hello to Ginny." They nodded and grabbed all my things including Daisy and ran up the stairs. "Guys wait!" I yelled and chased them all the way up the stairs.

  I ran inside the room to see a girl with red long hair looking at the twins. "What are you two doing?" She questioned them. She looked over at me "Thea Potter?" She asked. "Umm yeah, I guess I'm crashing with you, but if that's not ok I can sleep on the couch." "No no it's ok, you guys can leave now we will see you in the morning." They nodded and both left but giving me a glance before they walked out the door. "Mind if I take out my cat?" I asked. "Not at all I love animals," She said and gave me a smile. I nodded and opened the cage so she was let out I then set out a food and water bowl and started filled one with food. I then looked at the other one and it filled with water as I pet her. "So it's your first year at Hogwarts right?" I asked as I sat on the floor where Daisy was eating some food.

  "Oh umm yeah, I'm quite nervous what if I'm not in Gryffindor?" She asked nervously. "So what if your not in Gryffindor? I'm not in Gryffindor." She gave me an add look "Did she know nothing about me?" I thought. "Really what house are you in?" "I guess you will have to wait and see," I smiled. I didn't want her to get scared that there was a Slytherin staying in her home. "Ok, I don't really know much about you because every time Ron tries to say something the twins interrupt him so he never gets a word in."

  I smiled thinking of how the twins were trying to keep me a secret. "Yeah well Ron would say nasty things about me, he's doesn't really like me." She rose an eyebrow "Why not?" "Its a long story." "It's late I'm going to get changed and get some sleep," she said walking into the bathroom. I took out a piece of paper and decided I should write to Draco because I couldn't this whole summer.

Hey Draco
  Sorry I haven't been able to write to you. My uncle is crazy and bars on our windows so we couldn't even get to Hogwarts. I'm at the Weasleys now, I know the Weasleys it's not all bad though. I'm so excited to see you I miss my best friend so much! Maybe I will see you tomorrow when we get supplies but if not I will find you and sit with you on the train. I've learned a lot but we will talk about everything and catch up when we see each other next.
Love Thea:)

  I looked up to see Ginny was already in bed but was waiting till I was finished to shut off the light. "Thanks Ginny, I'll be right back," I said and walked out of the room. I had no clue where I was going but I just walked until I heard Harry's voice. I had no clue what they were talking about but I didn't care. I knocked lightly on the door I heard footsteps. The door opened to show Ron's face that looked annoyed. "Hey Harry can you send this letter out please, it means a lot to me," I said with puppy dog eyes. "Sure bring it here." I walked past Ron and handed Harry the letter. He attached it to Hedwig's leg. He looked at it and it said Draco on it so he knew where to send it to. He let Hedwig fly off and gave me a small smile I gave him a hug "Thanks Harry," I said. I pulled away and started to walk out "Goodnight you guys."

  Heyyyyyy first chapter of book twoooooo. I hope you like it!!! I love you all and thanks for reading🖤