*~Just because~*

Thea's POV
"Thea, THEA!" I heard someone yell. I slowly opened my eyes seeing it was Nina shaking me awake. I yawned sitting up I was exhausted from yesterday it was such a long day. "I've been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes, are you ok?" She asked.

  "Oh yeah I'm fine, just tired where is everyone?" I asked looking around the room to see it was empty.

  "Oh I think Cindy went to go study or something and Tracy told me she was going to the common room, I would get up if I were you breakfast starts in 30 minutes and I'm sure your friends are waiting." I nodded giving her a smile and she walked out of the room shutting the door behind her. I noticed Daisy was on my lap so I slowly got up trying not to wake her. It didn't work she opened her eyes and got up going by her bowl. I filled the one with food while I just had to look at the other for water to fill in it.

  I got ready in a few minutes and gave Daisy a quick pet before heading up the stairs. I saw everyone there "Hey guys," I said taking a seat in my normal spot next to Draco.

  "Oh hey, I thought you'd never wake up I tried to wake you up then decided to come up here and let Nina handle it," Tracy said making us all laugh. I looked at Draco and he looked just as tired as I was. I gave him a small smile which he returned slightly. I rested my head on the back of the couch and closed my eyes.

________________________________

Draco's POV
  I felt something land on my shoulder causing me to open my eyes. I had them closed and my head back on the couch. I looked and saw Thea had fallen asleep and her head landed on my shoulder. I smiled to myself and put my head back to wear it was previously.

  "Draco get up," I heard Elijah say. I opened one of my eyes to see all three of them looking at me.

  "Ugh what is it with you bloody people I'm tired," I said glaring at all of them. They all didn't really know what to say. They probably didn't want to upset me more because I'm cranky from being tired.

  "Well breakfast is about to start, so we're leaving you responsible to wake Thea up, see you at lunch," Tracy said and ran out the door along with the boys. I sighed and looked at Tracy. To my surprise I had my arm wrapped around her shoulders while her head was on my chest. I smiled at the sight she looked so peacefully even though I couldn't see her face. I sighed again knowing that I had to wake her up.

  I sat up but had my arm still around her for support. "Thea," I whispered shaking her a little bit. But to what everyone tells me that won't work. To my surprise she opened her eyes and gave me a smile.

  "Good morning," She said smiling and sitting up making me laugh a little bit.

  "I thought I was going to have to scream at you, everyone tells me your such a heavy sleeper and to my surprise you woke up almost instantly." I helped her up as she yawned and grabbed her bag.

  "Yeah I don't know but that was a great little nap, and it was really comfortable I feel more awake then before." She gave me a smile and started walking towards the door. I thought back to her on my chest and blushed a little bit "Coming?" She asked. I nodded and cleared my thoughts walking towards her. "What were you thinking about?"

  "Oh nothing just about the spell yesterday, I want to get it right," I lied hoping she wouldn't see through it. I never lie to her but I wanted to keep that little memory to myself for now.

  "Yeah I want to get it right too, I feel like it's not even that hard of a spell, but we will both get it down." She put her hand up for a high five which I gladly gave one to her making her smile. "I just hope that lady doesn't come back, we don't even have a way to fight her and I don't want to be a coward and run."

  I thought for a moment before answering "But if we don't run who knows what she can do, maybe she could even do something worse then hurt us, I feel like running would be the best idea, it makes sure we are safe till we find a way to fight her." I really didn't want Thea to get hurt again or even worse. Who knows maybe they could go after me too because I'm working with her. My main goal though is to protect her I care to much to have anything happen to her.

"I guess your right." I looked at her a little surprised. "If we don't run without being able to fight her then we could be seriously injured or killed, and like you said who knows what she can do." She looked back at me with a smile. I looked in her eyes to see that she truly believed I was right. I'm glad she sees it though we can't go into a battle fighting blind. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a hug which she hugged back after a moment. "What was that for?" She asked as I pulled away.

"Just because," I said with a smile making her blush. She looked away not wanting me to see her blush which made me laugh a little bit. I smiled to myself "Maybe this year wont be so bad," I thought.

~Please read~
Heyyy I know it's short but I thought it was a cute little chapter with Thea and Draco. I think they will make such a cute couple! Let me know if you want me to make more characters for the book and who you want to get together!Also lmk if you want this to be a short or long book. I love writing and this will be 3 chapters this week!!!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚