*~Hospital Wing~*

Thea's POV
I yawned as I opened my eyes slowly. I felt a pair of arms around causing me to look up as fast as I could. My eyes met Draco who was sleeping peacefully next to me. I felt my cheeks start to burn and I realized we were still in the hospital wing. I moved Draco's arm and slowly got up only to feel more pain then I did before. I winced as I swung my legs over the side of the medical bed.

"I don't think moving is the best idea right now," I heard Draco say.

"Yeah but I need something to eat," I said while my face was still flushed.

"Well I'll get it for you, just stay here and relax, also your face looks red are you ok?"

"He definitely doesn't remember anything," I thought as I looked at him.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Alright well I'll be back with something to eat."

He walked out of the room only to have me sign and lay back down. I heard the door open causing me to look in that direction. I saw Dumbledore and Severus walk in.

"Glad to see your ok," Dumbledore said.

"Yeah how did you find me I don't really remember anything besides me waking up here."

"We we're trying to track your location while you were gonna by using Draco to see through your eyes that was the head pain if you felt any."

I nodded "Yeah I did."

"Well after that it was just a matter of putting the prices together, so after we found you we used magic to get you in and out if Draco isn't with you at all times one of your friends will need to be or a teacher because it is extremely dangerous for you, we are trying to make it where she can't get in but I don't know what she is capable of."

I nodded feeling my stomach drop a little bit. I did not want to go back to that hell hole.

I won't go back.

They waiting till Draco got back with food before leaving.

"What were they talking about?" Draco asked handing me a chocolate muffin and some yogurt.

"Just how I got back, they also said you can't leave to do anything without me anymore."

"Damnit I forgot all about the not leaving you, I guess I was just happy your back, but I won't do it again."

I laughed a little bit "Don't get upset over it, it's fine I'm just glad to be back too."

We sat there eating for a couple of minutes until someone else walked in. I saw Harry with a smile as he walked in. Ron and Hermione were at the door. He can't go anywhere without anyone either.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm good, just some pain here and there."

"Well I'm glad." He took a seat down on the other side where Draco was. "Look Thea about what happened."

"Harry if you are going to blame yourself I'm going to stop you here, it wasn't you fault I promise."

"But Thea you were taken because I couldn't do anything to help."

"I couldn't do anything either, she was going to hurt you...or worse, look I don't want you to think like it was your fault it's no ones fault ok."

He nodded slowly but gave me a small smile. I looked at Ron and Hermione once again and they were just talking together.

"Well you should get back to your friends Harry, see you later?"

"Of course," he said nodding.

After he left me and Draco just talked about everything.

He said he's never been so scared to loose anyone.

It made my heart flutter a little bit.

Wait what...

Hey everyone I know it's short but I wanted to get something out. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚