*~This is our spot~*

Thea's POV
Ginny hasn't really talked to me since she found out I was a Slytherin. I didn't think it was a big deal especially because of the twins who still hung out with me. I was getting all my things together because we had to leave for the train in a few minutes. I could tell Ginny was scared and uncomfortable with me in the room even though she had no clue about my powers. She would freak. I held my hand above Daisys water making sure Ginny couldn't see. All of the water disintegrated and then I put it in my bag along with the food bowl. "Come on everyone let's get going!" I heard Mis. Weasley yell from downstairs.

________________________________

  We arrived at the train station and I ran through. I couldn't see Harry anywhere so I assumed he already got on the train. I placed all my things with everyone else's. I gave a smile to Daisy before I walked back over to the Weasleys to say goodbye. I walked onto the train hoping to find someone I knew. I saw Tracy and Elijah talking in a compartment. I opened it "Can I sit?" I asked. They both smiled and got up giving me a huge hug. "I missed you guys," I said. "We missed you too."

  Elijah sat next to Tracy as I say across from them by the window. Draco showed up and sat down next to me after giving small hugs to Tracy and Elijah. He probably saw them over the summer. I gave him a smile and tackled him into another hug. He fell back a little bit but hugged me back. "I missed you," I said. "I missed you too, but we saw each other yesterday," he said. I pulled away and gave him a smile "Yeah but everyone was there, now it's just us," I said looking at everyone. Goyle came and took a seat next to Elijah.

"It's nice time have everyone back together," I said with a smile. Pansy passed our compartment and gave Draco a flirty smile. I glared at her and then water appeared looking like she pissed herself. Everyone started laughing as she rushed off. The train whistle blew and then it started moving. "It feels so good to be going back to Hogwarts, it was such a long summer," Tracy said. "Tell me about it, my crazy uncle put bars on our window," I scoffed. "Did they really, wait how did you get out?" Elijah asked. "The Weasleys came and helped us." I saw Draco roll his eyes making me laugh.

The train ride was nice everyone talked the whole time. I missed this and I'm so glad I have more years of this. The train stopped and we were already at Hogwarts but it was darker outside. "Wow thag was fast," Draco said looking outside. "Yeah it was come on everyone let's get going," I said. They all nodded and got up. We all started walking and got onto the boats. Pansy was in the boat next to us and started to splash us. "I guess she didn't learn from last year," I said. I lifted my hand up and a water tentacle came up and grabbed her arm pulling her into the water. Everyone on her boat tried to help her up and we all just laughed.

"Sometimes I think there's something wrong with her, she doesn't ever seem to learn," Draco said. I nodded and then the boats docked. We didn't have to go with the first years and get placed so we just walked into the grand hall and took a seat. I sat next to Draco and Tracy with Elijah and Goyle on the other side. "This is gonna take a long time," I said resting my head on my hand. Every time someone was placed in Slytherin I didn't even bother to clap. Ginny was placed in Gryffindor no surprise there. When everyone was done I was half asleep.

Dumbledore talked a little bit and then everyone started eating. Draco tapped on my shoulder "You ok?" He asked. I took my head off my hand and looked at him. "Yeah I'm ok, just a little tired." He nodded and then handed me a piece of bread. "Thanks," I smiled blushing a little bit. I honestly didn't know why. We all talked for the rest of dinner and then our perfects lead us to the Slytherin common room. Our group were normally the ones in the common room and no one really cared. Or dared to try and take our spots. There was plenty of room but a group of first years were in our spot. We walked over there "This is our spot it has been since last year," Draco scoffed.

More first years showed up and surrendered me pushing everyone else away. "Oh my god it's the Potter!" One shouted. Another took my hand and kissed it. I pulled my hand back giving the boy a weird look. Draco pushed his way through the first years and took my hand and pulled me out of the circle. "Leave, now," Draco spat. They all ran away obviously knowing who he was. "Thanks Draco," I said. We both realized we were holding hands and blushed slowly taking our hands away. He scratched the back of his neck.

Draco then turned his attention back to the kids in our spot. "This is our spot, and it always will be so go sit somewhere else, there's plenty of room," Draco said. "At least he's trying to reason with them," I thought. "Your right, there's plenty of room so shove off and go find another spot, this is our place now," one said. I could tell Draco was fed up. "Look you will either move or we will make you, I'm not going to say it again."

"What are you going to do, your gonna get in big trouble if you use magic." "Who says we need magic?" Goyle glared cracking his knuckles. "I'm tired of this, these prats what a fight I'll give them one," I said stepping in front of Draco. I didn't want to majorly hurt them but hurting them a little won't hurt. Well won't hurt me. "What's the half blood gonna do?" One teased.

I put my hands to the side both sides with my palms facing them. Little water droplets surrounded me I made them hard so they would pelt them instead of just making them wet. All of them went flying at them and they all started getting up and running. "What pathetic punks," I said. Everyone laughed and we all took a seat in our seats. It feels good to be back.

Heyyy I hope you all enjoyeddddd sorry I haven't really updated I have A LOT of homework. I'll try and upset more I love you all🖤💚