*~Their both bad news~*

Thea's POV
It's been a few days and nothing has really happened. I've gone to class and had a lot of training with Severus and to no surprise I haven't learned anything to do with my powers. I just mastered that spell we've been trying to learn last night. Draco mastered it in the same hour.

  As of right now I just finished getting ready and the first one up. I walked out of the bathroom to see Nina sitting up rubbing her eyes "Oh morning Thea, going up already?" She asked.

I nodded with a smile "Oh yeah me and Draco have some studying to do, but I'll see you later."

She nodded as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the door. I walked upstairs to see someone I've never seen before talking Draco. As I looked closer he has light brown hair and brown eyes. "So what exactly are you doing here Scott?" Draco asked obviously not seeing me come up the stairs.

The guy who I'm assuming is Scott gave Draco a smirk "Well I'm not sure here is the right place to talk about this." Scott looked over to me.

Draco turned around and gave me a small smile. "Oh morning Thea." I smiled walking over to both of them not taking my eyes off Scott.

"Good morning, who is this?" I asked looking at Draco who looked a little nervous. I'm just surprised this guy Scott is up this early. Normally me and Draco are the only ones who get up early so we can hang out of practice magic.

"This is one of my friends Scott he just transferred from another school," Draco said his eyes now glued onto Scott. "He was also just leaving." Draco really seemed like he wanted him gone.

"Indeed I was, I'll see you guys around it was nice to meet you Thea," Scott said with a wink which gave me creepy vibes and then made his way down the stairs.

I looked over at Draco with a raised eyebrow "You're not telling me the whole story, who is Scott and why do you look like you want to rip off his head?" I asked.

He looked back at me and sighed "It's a long story, just stay away from him." His face went from being angry to a worried kind of look.

I gave him a reassuring smile "If your not ready to tell me you don't have to but if it's that big of a deal you can keep me away from him if he tries to talk to me, remember we have to stick together at all times."

He laughed a little bit "You're right, and I'll tell you soon I promise I just have to work some things out before I'm ready to say anything about it."

I judged his shoulder a little bit "Well one of course I'm right, and two take all the time you need you should know if you're not ready to tell me something I'm never going to pressure you into that."

He gave me a sweet smile before pulling me into one of his famous hugs. "Thanks Thea," He said whole resting his chin on my head.

"You don't need to thank me, that's what I'm here for." He pulled away and gave me another smile before sitting on the couch.

"Well I should tell you some things about him he will be in our classes because he's in our year, he has a brother who's name is Oliver who I also want you to stay away from their both bad news and will cause nothing but trouble for the both of us, Oliver is a first year so we won't have to worry about him as much but they are basically glued to each other when they get the chance they will cause us big problems trust me, I've know both of them sense I was a kid."

I'm still wondering why they are such a problem and why are they even here? I'm not going to ask questions though because when Draco is ready he will tell me. I nodded and then Draco just gave me a smile while putting his head on the back of the chair.

"Well are you happy we finally got that spell down?" I asked trying to change the subject. I could tell Draco was a stressed about it.

He looked up at me "Yeah very, Severus wouldn't get off our asses about it a few day's really isn't that long to learn a spell but that's not how Severus sees it, he thinks we're going to be able to defend ourselves."

"Well we can't really defend ourselves against the lady we met the other day, we couldn't even touch her!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah but I wish their was something we could do." I nodded in agreement.

People started walking upstairs "It didn't seem like we we're talking for that long," I asked looking at everyone.

"You came up here late and I was talking to Scott so we didn't have that much time, but let's get going," Draco said standing up and offered me his hand which I gladly took. I gave him a smile while grabbing my bag. He smiled back and we met up with everyone in the hallway and all walked to breakfast.

Hey I know it's a short and boring chapter but I'm actually writing this at 2 am but I'm posting it in the morning. Who do you think is Scott and Oliver and why are they their? I would love to know what you guys think. But I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚