*~We Shouldn't Go~*

Thea's POV
"What do you think happened?" I asked Dumbledore.

"I think that you just discovered a new ability you didn't know you possessed."

"Really?" I asked confused. "I thought I could control water and that was it."

"That's what we all think, but that's not the case anymore you can do more then any of us imagined we just need to unlock it so you can use it again."

"How do we do that?"

"Well you were able to learn with the first one because you were in danger so all we need to do is make your mind think your in danger when you aren't, but that will be for another day your training will be more intense now because you still haven't mastered your water abilities."

I sighed and nodded "Ok."

"Severus take them to their house, and you two have training in the morning."

When we got back to the house no one was in the common room. "See you two in the morning," Severus said while he made his way out the door.

Draco took a seat on the couch "This is so annoying, I feel like all we bloody do is train."

"Yeah I know but all we can't do anything about it."

"I mean we can, we don't have to go tomorrow."

I looked at him with a blank expression. "You think we shouldn't go?" I asked confused.

"Yeah why not?"

I sighed and took a seat next to him "That will only get us in more trouble, we just have to deal with going." He signed obviously thinking I was wrong. "Look Draco no one asked you to be apart of this, I've told you time and time again that I want you to be safe and should be apart of it."

"And just let you do this all on your own?"

"I'm fully capable of protecting myself, if you don't want to go tomorrow you don't have to."

"So you don't want me to go?"

"I didn't say that Draco, I'm saying that you don't have to be apart of this it's not to late to turn around, if they don't see you with me they will leave you alone."

"So you don't want to be around me?"

Draco is really frustrating me with these questions he knows the answers to. "I do want you around, I just don't want you getting hurt in the process."

"I can take care of myself to you know, you think you're all that because you have these cool abilities and shit, but I can do things to! I'm more then capable."

"I never said you weren't."

"That's basically what you said, you know I just might not go tomorrow, see you later Thea."

Before I could get another word out he was already down the stairs. I felt a tear run down my cheek. We never really fought after we became friends. I never knew he felt that way about me and my abilities.

"So you and your boyfriend got into a fight?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see the girl that we saw earlier. I went to run but she appeared in front of me. "Look you can't get away I just want to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you."

"My dear your not the one doing the talking, I was saying if you want your precious boyfriend to stay safe you will have to come with me or I could go to your clueless friends or maybe even your brother."

"Where?"

"Oh somewhere just to do a little testing nothing more I will return you to Hogwarts once I am finished."

"I can't trust a word you say," I growled.

She disappeared and reappeared with Harry. She had a knife to his throat and he had no clue what was going on. "Uh-Umm Thea?" He asked with his voice trembling.

"Harry it's ok, I promise."

"Is it though? His life is in your hands you should make the right decision," she said with a smirk digging it a little into his skin but not enough to draw blood.

"Ok I'll come with you," I said taking a step forward.

"Your going with her!?" Harry asked confused as she removed the knife from his throat.

"Very good dear, it was very good to meet you Harry but me and you sister must be off."

"Wait let me take her place for whatever you need I can do it."

"This time Harry I'm afraid you can't," I thought.

"That's very sweet of you what a loving brother, but I'm sorry you can not this has to do with her abilities."

"Bye Harry, I love you see you soon," I said with a small smile." He was about to say something else but she grabbed my arm and we teleported somewhere far far away.

Sorry it's been so long sense I updated and it's short but I wanted to leave it there😭 I hope you enjoyed a lot is going into the next few chapters. Also don't get mad that they fought because all friends fight:) I love you all🖤💚