*~My Heart Dropped~*

Draco's POV
I barley got any sleep. I couldn't get the argument with me and Thea out of my head. Maybe I was a little harsh. I sat up looking out the window and saw it was still dark outside when I heard the speakers go off.

"Everyone is to stay in their houses today, classes and all activities have been cancelled until further notice. Food will be brought to everyone at 9 a.m."

It was booming through the speakers. "I wonder what all that was about," I thought as I got out of bed. "Maybe it will give me and Thea sometime to talk."

I got dressed into a t-shirt and sweatpants because I didn't need to get in my robes. I brushed my teeth then headed upstairs hoping to see Thea. All I saw was Harry and Severus. Harry looked like he was startled but also sad. His cheeks were puffy and his eyes were red so I'm guessing he was crying. He is Thea's brother after all so I walked up to them. "Is everything ok?" I asked with a worried voice.

Harry shot up and shoved me against the wall with his wand to my throat. "You did this," He hissed at me.

"Harry enough," Severus said standing up and walking over to us.

"What did I do?"

"You were supposed to stay with her," He said taking his wand away and looking down.

"Is he talking about Thea?" I wondered.

"Mr. Malfoy come take a seat," Severus said leading me and Harry to the couch. "Last night when you two got into an argument, which Dumbledore found out about from I don't know who. But after you left her in the common room the woman showed up. Her name is Emma. She was threatening you, along with Harry and your friends that if Thea didn't go with her she would kill you. After Thea told her she didn't believe her she brought Harry here and held a knife to his throat convincing her to go with and she did. That is why the school is on lock down just in case she attacks or try's to take someone else."

My heart dropped...

Thea was taken.

"Where did they take her? We have to go find her now!"

"Draco we understand your worries as is Mr. Potter but we are trying to figure that out and get her back."

"As if Harry was as worried, he's been nothing but a prat this past year to her!"

"Oh yeah well last I heard your argument set all of this off!" Harry yelled back.

I was about to take a step forward when Severus put his hand in front of me. "Arguing is the last thing we need you two now both of you knock it off."

I sighed knowing he was right. Where could she have gone though? What if they hurting her?

Thea's POV (Back when she got taken)
We appeared in a dark room. I tried to look around but she grabbed my arm. "Stay put." She let go and turned on some lights and what I saw made my stomach drop into. There was a cage with a bed in the middle or the room. Next to it was a medical bed that had all sorts or tools. Maybe I could use my powers to beat her and escape. Before I could do anything she grabbed my arm and pushed me into the cage. All of the sudden I felt weak. My knees gave out and I dropped onto the floor with my hands on the ground.

"W-what is this?" I asked in a weak voice as I attempted to get up.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you, just stay their and before you know it you will be back at your precious school of yours." I looked up at her and she pulled a lever a few notches up. My head started spinning.

"What the hell is this?" I thought before everything black.

It's short but it's something:) Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚