*~Spell That Could Help~*

Thea's POV
I slowly opened my eyes looking around weakly. I was strapped to a table as I heard someone walk in I looked to see it was the lady from yesterday. She came over to me and looked over me moving some hair out of it face. I pulled on the straps trying to get away from her cold touch.

I feel helpless...

"I forgot I never introduced myself, I'm Emma."

"And how does that help me?" I spat.

"It doesn't. But I thought you would like to know who I am."

"You idiot, I still don't know who you are or what you want with me."

"Well that's for another time dear, as of now we will start on what I need. Now lay still or it will hurt more." Before she tried to touch me I tried to use my water abilities but I just felt weaker every time I tried. She grabbed a knife and started cutting my hand open. I scram trying to pull my hands away only to have her cut deeper.

"You bitch," I spat.

"I told you not to move." I tried pulling away again only to have her sign and put three knife up to my throat which dripped some blood on my neck. "I would advise you to stop." I just rolled my eyes knowing she needs to do things before she kills me if she does.

"I need to get out of here," I thought as she continued to cut. "What are you looking for," I growled.

"Just the source of your magic." My eyes widened what was she planning on doing?

________________________________

It's been around a week now and theirs nothing I can do... I've tried to use my powers and I can't. She took my wand so I can't cast any spells. I've wondered what Draco has been doing and if he's worried. I do miss him even though we fought. I also miss Harry, my friends, and even my teachers. Emma has beaten me and cut me countless time apparently trying to find where my magic is coming from but no luck. I don't even know if their is a source. I hope they find me because theirs no way I can escape in my condition. I was laying on the ground helpless. I felt a sharp pain in my head then everything went black.

Draco's POV
"It's been over a week and we still haven't found her!" I yelled in Dumbledores office with him and Severus.

"Yes and I just found the spell that could help," Severus said looking up from a book. "It's dangerous but it could work, Draco we need your help but like I said it's very dangerous."

"What do I need to do?" I asked willing to do anything I could to find her.

"I will place you inside her mind so you can see through her eyes then me and Dumbledore will be able to observe by attaching to your head, it is to dangerous for us to do this because we don't have the kind of connection you two have. Are you up for it?" I nodded as he walked over to me. "Ok now this is going to hurt but just push through." I nodded once again and let him say somethings and do somethings and before I knew it my head was pounding.

I opened my eyes but they weren't my eyes. I was looking through Thea's eyes. She was on the hard ground but I started to look around. I saw a table with some medical supplies and a chair to sit in when your injured. I looked at her hands and legs to see she was all cut and bruised. She had dry blood and fresh blood all over her. It made me so angry and sad to see her like this. I just wanted her to curl up into my arms and I would tell her everything is ok now. But for that to happen we have to find her first... I continued to look around but I couldn't see any sign of where she was but maybe they knew.

Hopefully they knew...

My head started to throb more and more by the second until it became to much to bare. I opened my eyes again and I had fallen off my chair and onto the ground. Severus walked over and grabbed my arm to help me up. I grabbed my head as the pain continued. "I have an idea of where she is but I will have to do more research, as for now please go get some rest you need it if we try and do the spell again. Good job Draco," Dumbledore said with a smile. I gave a small one in return and started to walk with Severus back to the Slytherin household. I couldn't get the thought of Thea out of my head. She was so hurt and I couldn't do a thing...

"We will find her," Severus said.

"I hope."

Sorry it's been so long my birthday just passed and I was busy doing things. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚