*~Felt like the longest day ever~*

Thea's POV
I rubbed my eyes sitting up slowly. "Are you ok?" Draco asked rushing to my side. I smiled seeing that he was still here. I moved over a little and let him sit down which he gladly did. "I'm alright," I smiled. "I'm so glad, you were starting to worry me." I moved my position a little bit and launched myself at him giving him a hug. "What is this for?" He asked.

"It's for caring so much about me," I said into his shoulder. "I'll always care about you," he said back. I smiled and pulled away to see he was smiling as well. "How long has it been?" I asked slightly concerned. "Oh it's only been a few hours, I think dinner is about to start." I nodded "Wait we're you here the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah, the nurse wanted me to leave but Professor McGonagall said that I have to be with you at all times, pretty cool huh," Draco said nudging my shoulder. I laughed a little bit "Yeah it is, I'm glad you stayed." I gave him another smile.

  The nurse came in and took another look at me "Your all clear, Professor Dumbledore said he needed to see you before you go to dinner," She said. I nodded and she walked out of the room leaving the doors open behind her so we could leave.

Draco offered me his hand I gladly took it as he helped me up. "Thanks," I smiled. He nodded and we walked out of the room shutting the doors behind us. We walked for a bit both on our toes just in case she came back. We got to his office and I knocked lightly on the door in hopes not to disturb him if he was doing something.

"Come in," He said. I opened the door with Draco right behind me. "You wanted to see us?" I asked.

"Ahh yes, I was told you we're attacked by someone who supposably wasn't their?" I nodded then he continued talking "Can you describe what she looked like?"

"Yes Umm, she was a few inches taller then me, had black hair that went to her shoulders, she was pale, and had almost yellow eyes, it was actually quiet weird," I said thinking back to what she looked like. He looked puzzled as thinking back to a memory.

"That is what I was afraid of, ok both of you can head to dinner, afterwards go to Severus' room to train, I don't want anyone to know what happened, stay on your toes just in case she comes back I want you two to run and find someone," He said in more of a strict matter. We nodded and walked out of the room.

"What do you think that was about?" Draco asked as we walked down the halls. I thought for a moment "I'm not sure, and I honestly don't know why he said that is what he was afraid of, it's sorta confusing but he will figure it out."

He nodded as we walked into the grande hall where everyone was already eating. I was surprised he didn't walk with us to dinner because he normally sat in here and ate with the rest of us. "Thea are you ok? What happened I heard you were in the nurses wing and why did Draco go with you?" Tracy asked as we took our seats. "Umm I accidentally fell and hit my head in the nurses office to get the stuff out of my hair Draco went with because he had a...stomachache," I said hoping they would believe me.

  "Well are you guys alright?" Elijah asked. I nodded "Yeah we're both fine."

"That's always a good thing, so what do you guys want to do after dinner?" Tracy asked while taking a bite of chicken. Me and Draco looked at her "I actually have detention with Professor Snape," I said scratching the back of my neck. "And I Professor Snape said I have to uhh, study with him, I'm not the best at making potions," Draco said as if he sounded unsure of what he was saying.

  "Ohh ok," Tracy said nodding. I hated lying to them I really do. It just sucks that I can't tell them the truth...I guess it's for their own protection.

Dinner was over and we all got up and started to walk out of the grand hall. "Thea wait up," I heard Harry say coming from somewhere that wasn't the grand hall. I turned around to see him walking towards us.

"I'll see you guys in the common room later," I said looking at Tracy, Elijah, and Goyle. They all nodded and walked off without a question. "What is it?" I asked looking back at Harry.

"I heard what happened are you ok?" He asked looking concerned. I heard Draco scoff and cross his arms. I mean its nice that Harry is concerned he is my brother after all.

"Yeah I'm ok, but what did you hear?" I asked him. Dumbledore told me not to tell anyone what happened so if he doesn't know I don't want to tell him even though he's my brother.

"Dumbledore pulled me aside while in lunch, I'm actually coming from his office now he told me if I see a woman with black short hair and yellow eyes to run, he told me she attacked you that's why you weren't in class the rest of the day." He really did look concerned. I walked closer to him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you got asking Harry, but if you see her run alright, we couldn't even fight her off," I said letting go of the hug and stepping besides Draco. "Oh and why aren't you will Hermione and Ron I thought you weren't supposed to be alone?" I asked.

"Oh I ran to find you they were with Dumbledore as well but I wanted to ask and not cause any problems between you guys and them." I nodded as I heard his name being called. "Well I better be off then, I'll see you later Thea." Then he ran off.

"Well let's get going to Severus' this is already a long first day," I said making Draco laugh. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and gave me a smile. I smiled back and started walking.

We knocked on the door and it immediately opened "Ahh your here, come in let's get started," he said opening the door. We both walked in and I sighed in my head. I really would rather be somewhere else instead of training on something I already know how to use. We both took a seat "I've taught both of you one second year spell and that is Expelliarmus that I taught you last year, some first years know this because it is the first spell you learn in second year, if they study enough they will know it, now that you are second years I can teach you more advanced stuff in defending yourself against people like the woman today, but also Thea we have to work on your water abilities but you will also need to learn your spells."

"Ugh that seems like A LOT," I thought. "Severus I know how to use my water abilities already," I started.

"There is NEVER enough to learn Thea, you can never be too prepared," He said it quiet confident. I sighed and Draco put a hand on my back and lent me a smile which I returned slightly. "Now because it is your first day I will teach both of you the same spell, it can be useful in some situations, it causes swelling to the place hit on the body, watch me, Engorgio," He said and pointed it at a toad that was sitting on his table. It started to swell and blow up like a balloon. He flicked his want and then it went back to normal. "You two try," he said walking over and getting another frog out of his cage like thing.

"Engorgio," I said copying his movements and the frog blew up and started flying everywhere out of control.

"Engorgio," Draco said and his frog deflated. He moved to the side as my frog flew past him. Severus waved his want "Not quiet," he said making us both laugh as my frog dropped to the ground and Draco's went back to normal.

________________________________

It was getting late and we both were exhausted from what felt like the longest day I've ever been through. We almost got the hang of it but gave up right before we could. "Alright, that is enough for today go back to the room and we will meet back here tomorrow," Severus said walking out of the room. I was sitting on a chair with my head to the table.

Draco got up and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Ok up you go," he said placing his hands under my arms forcing me to get up. I groaned as he laughed "Don't make me carry you for a second time today," he said. I looked up at and sighed while getting up.

"Ok ok I'm up, the only reason I'm walking is because you already carried me today," I said making him laugh again. I just smiled and started walking back to the common room,

Hellooooooo everyone two chapters in one week😱. Anyways most of you voted for telekinesis but who knows maybe other people will vote for something else🤷🏻‍♀️.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I love you all🖤💚