*~I Miss Him Already~*

Thea's POV
It's been a few months sense all of that has happened. I completely mastered my water abilities and I'm getting pretty good with my telekinesis. Emma hasn't come back which I'm great full for. Other then that nothing has really happened. Severus and Dumbledore haven't allowed me to play Quidditch because of everything that has happened this year. I mean I don't blame them but I am playing next year.

It's the end of the year and I'm not excited to go back to my aunt and uncles. I won't be able to write to any of my friends. We told them that I had a family emergency and I got hurt while I was there. They couldn't visit me in the hospital wing but when I got out they were all there for me.

I packed up all my thighs and signed "Time to leave," Tracy said with a smile. I nodded and grabbed my bag walking up with them.

I didn't want to leave my friends especially Draco...

We walked upstairs to see the boys with each other taking amongst themselves. "Hey guys," Tracy smiles walking up.

"Oh hey," Thomas said wrapping his arm around her shoulder causing her to blush. I snickered a little bit only to have her glare at me.

"Is everyone ready to leave?" Elijah asked.

We all nodded and looked at Draco. He looked at me with a sad expression. I knew he could see that I was sad.

They all started walking but Draco grabbed my hand to hold me back. "I know you don't want to go back, but it's only a few months and soon enough we will be back to school with everyone Alright?"

I nodded gave him a quick hug before picking up my bag and we started walking. We saw everyone together so we caught up with them and walked to the boats. We got into a boat with Tracy and Thomas.

We sat talking to each other when I stopped paying attention I looked at the water. I made dolphins swim by the boat. "That's awesome Thea," I heard Thomas compliment.

"Thanks," I said back as I reached my hand in the water while they jumped over my hand. Once we arrived at the dock we got off like normal and headed on to the train. Every step I took was a step closer to going back to that hell hole.

"You ok?" Elijah asked looking at me.

"O-oh yeah umm I'm fine thanks for asking." He nodded but I could tell he didn't believe me.

We sat down and right beside our room I saw Pancy the pug and Tim. I rolled my eyes not wanting to see them so I waved my hand the the door slammed shut. Everyone stared at me in awe as I just sat there looking out the window.

I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to turn to look. Draco gave me a small smile which I returned gratefully. I signed and put my head back as everyone started to talk.

"So is everyone excited for next school year?" Tracy asked.

"Extremely," I said.

Everyone agreed we can't wait to be back and in school again...even though we just got out.

After a while we arrived at the train station and I already felt tears in my eyes even though we haven't gotten off the train.

"Ready everyone?" Goyle asked.

We all nodded and walked out of the compartment. "Oh Darcy baby," I heard Pansy squeal and jumped on him. She wrapped her arms around his torso and snuggled her head into him. I looked in disgust as I felt an angry rise in me. I put my hands up and she was sent off him looking in shock.

I walked up to her so we were face to face "I don't know why you don't learn," I said just sighing. I did not want to fight with anyone today.

"Thanks," Draco said with a smile. We walked out of the train and started saying our goodbyes.

My eyes were already full of tears when Draco walked up to me. Everyone has also split up from the group. "I'll see you soon, and if anything happens I will try my best to find out and I understand if you don't write but in a blink of an eye we will be back here," Draco said trying to make me feel better.

I attacked him in a hug and he hugged back immediately. "I'm gonna miss you," I said holding in my tears.

"I'm gonna miss you too."

We stood there for a minute until I heard my name being called. "Thea!" I heard my brother say. I let go of Draco to see Harry rubbing at me. "There here we need to go ASAP before they leave us here." He was early out of breath but I nodded.

"Ok, bye see you soon I'll try my hardest to write to you."

"Ok Thea see you soon."

I followed Harry out and away from Draco.

"I miss him already," I thought.

Sooooo I kinda decided to end the book. I mean hey people want the romance so the romance is coming in Book Three. I don't know how long it will be until I post it but keep an eye out;)

Also it says my email doesn't work so I can't verify so I might make an instagram posting on updates about the story on the book and just some other cool stuff let me know if I should!!!!!!!!

I've had a lot of questions but I will ONLY be posting chapters on the story on Wattpad nothing will be on Instagram. Let me know if I should make an instagram about updates on when chapters are coming out and other stuff.

But I hope you enjoyed this book and I love you all so much🖤💚