Chapter 1

I was pacing in my room, Scott knocked on the door, I turned and looked at him.
He said" You're shaking the entire house."
I said" Shut up, big head."
" Stop pacing, you'll be okay."
" B-But what if someone's sick in class..."
" Cleo..."
" I'm overanalyzing again, aren't I?"
" Yeah, you are. Have you taken your pills yet?"
" Yep... the drugs have been consumed."
" You are seriously gonna get us in trouble for saying that." I laughed, then started coughing, Scott rushed to my side, rubbing my back. I gulped, breathing heavily," I'm sorry."
" It's okay, I just get... excited. Maybe it'll go away."
" Yeah, maybe it will. Going to bed?"
" Ha! I laugh in the face of bed time." He shook his head,
" Okay, Simba, whatever." I smiled, he smiled back, kissing my head," You'll be fine, you have me and Stiles, mainly me."
" Dork!"
" Hey, I'm gonna be with you, okay? You're practically the smartest person alive."
" That's just because I was trapped in a hospital."
" Moo..."
" I hate that name."
" You love that name."
" I do." He smiled and hugged me, laying his chin on my head,
" You're gonna be okay, Cleo, I know it, you're brave and strong." I nodded my head," You have your inhaler?" I nodded," I'll be in my room if you need me." I nodded again, laying down, listening to music.

I heard screaming, I jumped up and ran downstairs, outside to the porch where I found Scott and Stiles hanging upside down.
Scott said" Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" I breathed heavily, smiling at them, idiots... total idiots, I hate to love them.
Stiles said" You weren't answering your phone. Why do you have a bat?"
" I thought you were a predator."
" A pre.." He coughed," Look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago. Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even state police."
" For what?"
" Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles jumped down and got up,
" A dead body?"
" No, a body of water. Yes, dumb-ass, a dead body." He climbed up onto the porch,
" You mean like, murdered?"
" Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her 20s." I leaned against Scott,
" Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" Stiles smiled widely,
" That's the best part. They only found half. We're going."
I asked" Can I come?" Stiles looked at Scott,
Scott said" Cleo, you already took your medicine and it's freezing, you shouldn't be out."
" I never get to do anything fun." I pouted,
" I'll clean your room for a month, and get you candy and soda, if you just stay here and never tell mom."
" Deal!" He smiled,
Stiles said" Maybe next time, child."
" I'm only like 2 years younger than you idiots, and I'm way smarter than your peanut sized head!"
" She's still got it..."
Scott said" That was awesome. Go inside, I'll be back soon." I nodded, kissing his cheek then kissing Stiles' cheek,
I said" Don't get caught. Be safe." They laughed, I walked inside, back up to my room, laying on my bed.

I was starting to get worried, I grabbed my phone and called Stiles,
He answered" Hey, Cleo!"
I said" Where's Scott? Where are you guys?"
" Well... uh, I got... I got caught."
" Stiles, where's Scott?"
" Um..."
" Stiles!"
" I left him in the woods!"
" Stiles!"
" I'm sorry, my dad caught me and Scott didn't want to get into any trouble..."
" You left my brother out in the woods alone!"
" He'll be fine."
" Stiles, someone murdered a girl out there!"
" Uh... yeah, look, sorry..." I started breathing heavily," Cleo, take a deep breathe." I took a deep breathe," Just calm down, okay, I'm sure he'll be home soon. Want me to come over and stay with you?"
" I can't just stay here while my brother is lost in the woods with a murderer."
" Yes, you can! You definitely shouldn't be out there with a murderer. I run faster than you and that says something."
" I'm kicking your ass, Stiles!"
" I know, I know, just take a few deep breathes and sit down."
I grumbled" Idiot."
" Look, just text me when Scott gets home, okay?"
" Fine."
" Love you?"
" Love you too, Stiles." I shook my head, smiling," Even if I could stab you right now."
" Sounds good! Bye!"
" Bye."